•nineteen

"All things come to be loved and lost."

•maya

Today was the first day since my tour that I was going to be on a talk show. I had been on a show once before, but that was only to sing. This time I would be answering questions and most likely questions about Josh.

"Ms. Hart they're ready for you," someone from the crew said.

I stood up and took one last look in the mirror. As I made my way to the stage I could hear the crowd growing louder.

"Wait here until they announce your name."

I watched as the host, Mindy Green, finished her last fact about my tour.

"Welcome to the stage the girl who just got back from her world tour, Maya Hart."

And so I left backstage and moved forward, waving at people in the crowd.

"Maya it's lovely to have you back on the show," Mindy said.

I smiled, "Thank you for having me back on this show."

"Anytime your in town I'd love to have you on the show."

"I will take you up on that offer."

"So Maya how are you doing?"

"I'm doing well. I just got home from spending some time in California and I got to see some good friends."

"Now you live in California with two of your friends, correct."

"Well I live in an apartment with Riley and Farkle lives next door. When I got back from my tour I met Lucas, Farkles new roommate. So now I have three good friends with me in California."

I haven't known Lucas for long, but I knew he was a good friend.

Mindy smiled, "It's good that you have people you can trust."

I nodded, "Yeah. I mean you here stories about people in Hollywood having friends who just use them, but I've been really lucky."

"So speaking of people I heard that you and Josh broke up, is this true?"

And there was that question.

"We actually broke up a couple days before I got back from tour."

"Was it like a mutual break up?"

Was it?

"I guess distance just became to much for the two of us."

Distance became to much for one of us.

Mindy put her hand on mine, "So I'm guessing you've heard about Madison Byran?"

Why? Why bring up her?

-

So yeah it's kinda a cliffhanger.

I also got an Instagram so you guys should follow it.

@Lucaya4ever