•twenty-two

"You're everything I've ever wanted and more."

•lucas

"Ugh my arms hurt," Maya complained.

"Your only carrying your carry-on," I said.

"But it has my laptop in it," Maya shouted.

The four of us got the first flight back to California the moment Maya was discharge from the hospital. Riley and Farkle had some go take care of some emergency at work, leaving me to carry everyone's bags.

"Do you have the keys?" Maya asked me.

"Do I have the keys to your apartment?" I sassed.

"Just kidding," Maya joked, pulling keys out of her bag.

"Can you open the door please before my arms crush under the weight of all your clothes?"

"No. How about we just stand out here for a couple hours taking about pretty sunsets?"

"When have we ever talked about sunsets before?"

"Apparently you've never heard yourself sleeptalk before."

"I sleeptalk?"

I haven't talked in my sleep for years. I used to talk in my sleep before my sister moved away.

Quinn was about 15 when she moved away, I was 10. My parents and Quinn had always gotten into fights over stupid things, but when she decided that she wanted to move away with our aunt and do photography my parents lost it.

I haven't seen her since then.

"Yeah. Last night you were mumbling about getting a kitten," Maya laughed.

"What can I say, I guess I want a kitten," I shrugged my shoulders.

Maya opened the front door for me, finally giving me the chance to take the weight off my arms.

"My hero," I said.

"It's actually heroine for a female," Maya corrected.

"You really like to correct me."

"It's fun to correct you."

I pushed the rest of Maya's bags into their apartment and sat down at their kitchen table.

"I think Shawn liked you," Maya shouted from the couch.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah. He said he wants to see you again."

"So I've got Shawns approval."

-

I just wanted you guys to know that I love and appreciate every time you guys read or vote for my stories.