•twenty-nine

"It is impossible to stop thinking about you. I think about you every second of everyday and I still can't get enough of you."

•lucas

Maya and I spent the rest of the night riding roller coasters and going into various shops looking at random things.

We did stop a few times so that Maya could take pictures with the various fans that wanted to take pictures.

The night ended with Maya and I sitting on the beach eating ice cream together. We were currently talking about things we did as a child.

"When I was a kid my mom and I used to bake cookies together while we watching Bella Myers on TV," Maya said.

"Wasn't Bella Myers a singer?" I asked.

"Yeah. I always wanted to be just like her. My mom told me I was a good singer while I was growing, but I never believed her."

"How'd you get into singing then?"

"After she died I decided that I was going to do what she always told me I could do."

"And look were you are now. You just got home from a tour and have been on two talk shows since you've been home. I think your mom would be proud of you."

Maya smiled, "Yeah I think so too."

All this talk about Maya and her mom made me want to tell her about my family. I had told everyone the small details, but I never told them the big things that happened in my life.

"Do you wanna know something that I haven't told anyone?" I asked.

Maya nodded her head.

"I have an older sister, Quinn."

Maya gave me a confused look, "Okay, not exactly what I was expecting."

"I haven't seen her since I was little."

"What happened to her?"

"My parents forced her to be someone she didn't want to be and she ran off with my aunt," I said.

Maya asked, "Do you know where she is?"

"My parents never told me where she went. The only thing I know is that she wanted to be a photographer and my parents wanted her to be a doctor."

"Is that why you want to be a vet, because your parents forced you to be."

"No. I actually want to be a vet."

"That's good."

"I just wish I knew where Quinn was."

Maya said, "I'll help you find her."

"How? I don't even know what she looks like anymore," I asked.

"There can't be that many Quinn Friars who are photographers."

"Thank you."

"That's what friends are for."

-

Maya and Lucas are literally so cute together.

Thanks everyone for 6k reads!!!

Love you all xoxoxox