•sixty-four

"I'm here to help save you."

•lucas

Maya had been all freaked out with her audition all week. She was afraid that she didn't do well, but I was pretty sure that she did great.

"Let's go out for a picnic," I said, coming up behind Maya.

"A picnic?"

"Yeah. You know, food and sitting on a blanket in a park. Maybe have some small talk and drink lemonade."

Maya rolled her eyes, "I know what a picnic is stupid."

"Well what's stopping us."

Maya jumped up off the couch, "Let's go have some fun."

-

I grabbed Maya's hand once we got out of the car and we both took off running towards the hill. I had to make sure I didn't drop the basket that had our food in it.

"What did you pack?" Maya asked.

"I made my world famous turkey and cheese sandwiches," I replied.

"World famous? Can I see your verification of this."

"You're just going to have to trust me on this."

"I don't know. I might have to go find the person who can make the World's Best Sandwich."

I rolled my eyes.

"So what part did you read for in your movie?" I asked.

"Her name was Lily and she was an average girl from New Jersey."

"What happens with her character?"

"Lily meets a boy named Sammy who happens to be a famous rockstar. They meet at some point and start to really connect."

I asked, "What's the catch though?"

"Sammy doesn't want to tell the press that he's in a relationship with Lily," Maya explained.

"Oh and Lily's not okay with that."

"I mean would you be okay with me not telling the press that we were dating?" Maya asked.

I think that if Maya kept our relationship a secret for a really long time that I would be hurt. If we had just started dating I would've definitely understand, but we've been dating for a while now.

"If you didn't tell the press that we were dating after like year, I think I would be upset," I explained.

"Yeah. I feel the same way. I like not having to keep a secret from the press."

"I mean the press assumed we were dating way before we actually started dating."

"I think even Riley and Farkle thought we were dating too."

"Farkle would ask me every night if we were dating and my answer was always the same thing."

Maya laughed, "Hey to be fair I really liked you, I just didn't want to mess up our friendship."

"Yeah well I'm glad you finally said yes."

"Me too."

-

Ughhhh this chapter was kinda boring.

I'm sorry.