Belong with the Rebellion

I want commander Sato shit

So I'm gonna write some commander Sato shit

As much as I wish I knew Mart and Sato and iron squadron's past, there isn't much out there. Working with what I have, making up some stuff as I go

- - -

"Uncle Jun?" Mart rose a brow as the commander walked onto the ramp of Sato's Hammer.

He smiled softly, "Some ship you have."

"It gets the job done," Mart chuckled, "it was my dad's."

"Oh, I remember," Jun smiled, brushing his hand over the metal walls, "the things he did to keep it from falling apart."

"Guess I take after him when it comes to that."

"And other ways," the man looked to Mart, pausing for a moment, "better him than your mother."

"You've got a point there."

"I'm glad you choice to come to Atalon, Mart," Sato placed a hand on his shoulder, "you belong with the rebellion."

"I'm glad to be here," he chuckled, "Gooti and Jonner are too."

"Was Jonner the same boy who helped you steal a speeder bike when you were children?"

Mart looked down, smirking, "Yeah, that was us."

Sato laughed a little, nodding at the boy, "Well then. I need to get back to the command center."

"Alright," Mart responded, looking up to his uncle and trying to find the right words, "um... thank you. For coming back for me."

"You're family," Sato told him, "I wasn't going to let you get captured by the Empire."

"I know..." he replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Take it easy," Sato began to walk down the ramp, "and get those engines fixed."

"Yes sir."

- - -

It's short...

But I think I like how it turned out?