Right Behind You Part 2

As of right now, here is the updating schedule:

Saturday, Monday, Wednesday. Friday.

Yeet enjoy!

- - -

"You may keep them alive for a little bit," Rukh charged at a Kanan, as Kanan defended himself and his family, "but you'll just die first."

Hera held Kanan's blaster, watching the fight. Some stormtroopers came in from the door thy were planning to leave through, she shot at them.

Zeb moves around a little, "Karabast." He aimed at Rukh, but growled.

Hera looked up to him, as the troopers laid dead in front of him. "Zeb?!"

"Get up here!" He yelled, "hurry!"

"What about Kanan?" She yelled. As Rukh hit his staff against Kanan's abdomen, electrocuting him. He yelled out in pain,

"Hera, get up here!" Zeb yelled again.

Hera stares at Kanan, as he struggled to keep his balance, "Go.." he uttered, "Go!"

- - -

Sabine sprinted through the halls of the Dome, tears streaming her face. She looked around, realizing she was alone, and lost.

She put her hands on her knees, crying.

"No..." she sobbed, "no."

She heard a voice, a few rooms down. She sniffled, taking a deep breath and biting her lip. She quietly walked over, listening,

"Emperor Palpatine has has been given Bridger as promised," It was Governor Pryce, Sabine knew the sound of her damned voice, "now your end of the bargain. I get to execute the rest."

Sabine held back another sob. Ezra was being held captive by the emperor himself. He was as good as gone.

"The deal has changed Governor," Thrawn responded, "you can have Wren and Orrelious. Jarrus too if Lord Vader allows it. But Syndulla and the droid are mine."

Pryce sighed in aggression, "Fine. As you wish."

Sabine pulled out her blaster, listening as the hologram was turned off. She opened the door, keeping herself hidden.

Pryce turned back, "Enter."

Sabine clutched her weapon, pointing it at Pryce as she walked into the room. Pryce looked to her, eyes wide.

"You already took Ezra from us," Sabine kept her blaster pointed, "you won't take anymore."

She fired, running out of the room and to the ship they hid nearby. The others weren't there.

And Ezra needed her.