Right Behind You Part 4

PLEASE READ THE A/N

So I am still going to be doing one shots, but I want to write some new stories too. 

Here are the following ones I'll be working on lately, comment which one's you are interested in seeing first!

After- pretty much what the title is, story about Sabine and Ahsoka looking for Ezra

SWR- I'm going to continue with SWR with Ky. That one is already started so feel free to check it out! I haven;t worked on it in a while tho. 

Family- the first modern AU i wrote, I'll be continuing it it with @StarWarsgal101

As i said recently, I'm probably putting my own novel (the updated version) on wattpad, under a different account. Our New Life is an apocalyptic novel, where teenagers have to group together and survive in a new world. 

and one shots as usual. So comment which you'd like to see this week! I'm probably gonna make a schedule!

Enjoy! This one should be a little longer than the last couple! 

- - - 

Hera looked over to Zeb, "We need to help him!" The Lasat kept his rifle pointed at Thrawn's assassin, growling, 

"I might hit Kanan!"

Kanan yelled out in pain, as Rukh electrocuted him once more. Hera squeezed his blaster tightly, trying to get a good shot. Zeb was right, Rukh and Kanan were moving to fast. If she missed Kanan might get hurt. 

"Hera, Zeb!" Kanan yelled, pushing Rukh back with the force, "go!"

"Not without you!"

"Hera!"

She bit her lip, as Zeb placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hera, we need to find the kids."

She looked to him, fear in her eyes, "I can't leave him!"

"You have to!" he yelled, "we have to!" Hera gulped, looking back down to Kanan as Rukh fired at him a few times. Kanan dodged each shot, but it was obvious he was losing strength. Hera held back a sob as she nodded, 

"Go..." she muttered, turning to Zeb, "I'm right behind you."

- - - 

Ezra sighed in relief, as he finally felt open to the force again. That drug wore off. Good. HE could escape now. 

He quickly used the force to remove the handcuffs, standing up. Every bone in his body ached, probably from being stunned when he was captured. He took a breath, reaching out in the force once more. Finally. He could sense Kanan, Hera, and the others. Finally, the connection was entirely clear. It wasn't blurry anymore like it was when he contacted Sabine. 

Ezra smiled, Hera was alive! And she seemed okay too. Stressed, frightened even. But she was okay. 

Zeb was angry, still. 

And Kanan. 

There was nothing. 

- - - 

Sabine sighed, pulling her knees to her chest. She had arrived back at base, treated her small injuries from saving Hera. She finally had a chance to catch her breath. But she couldn't. Ezra was captured by the Emperor. Probably dead. 

And the others... she had to wait for them. She had to. There wasn't anything else to do. She didn't have a clue where they were. They might still be in the dome. They might be on the run. They could be anywhere!