Goodbyes

i am running out of ideas and am too lazy to finish all my drafts. also i don't have any titles rip

this draft is so old omg and its super short

"Hera..." Sabine muttered, walking over to the twi'lek. 

"I don't want to hear it Sabine," she replied, not looking back to her, "not now, please."

"There isn't another time to have this conversation!" she continued, grabbing Hera's arm, "you have to hear me out."

Hera moved her arm away, having to hold back tears. 

"Later," she started walking away again, "now isn't the time for this."

"If not now, then when?!" Sabine cried out, having to hold back her own tears, "he's out there and we have a lead on where he is!"

Hera bit her lip, turning to face Sabine. She placed one hand on each of her shoulders, 

"Just because the Emperor is gone, doesn't mean the fight is over," she explained, "I need you here, now more than ever."

"You're letting Zeb and Kallus leave," Sabine argued, "why can't I-"

"Without Zeb and Kallus, there's five of us who can fight. Rex, Ky, Chopper, you, and me. We need to be ready for whatever happens next," she sighed, "we need to protect each other, and protect Jacen."

"Having Ezra with us would help," Sabine moved away from Hera's grasp, "please Hera." She crossed her arms and looked up to the twi'lek, "I'm begging you."

Hera looked at her for a moment, then frowned, "How long will you be?"

Sabine smiled her best, "As long as it takes."

"Stay for a few more days," Hera told her, "you can leave when Zeb and Kallus do."

"Thank you, Hera," Sabine smiled a little wider, "I'll get him back."

"I know you will."

---

"I still think you should stay," Ky looked over to him, as he was packing up a bag. Zeb smiled his best, as the girl crossed her arms, "it's going to suck without you."

"We'll always have time for visits," he glanced over to her, "you're always welcome on Lirasan."

"It's still not the same."

He sighed, "Palpatine's dead," he responded, "I know the fight isn't over, but it's over for Kallus and I."

"Why? We've been fighting this long."

"Too long," he frowned, "kid, I'll come immediately if you or your mom are in trouble."

"I know you will," Ky hugged him, "I just don't want you to go."

Zeb held her close, "I offered before, and my offer still stands," he kept a firm grip on her shoulder as they parted, "come with me."

Ky starred up at him, her eyes filled with tears, "Zeb..." She paused, "I'd love to come, but, my mom and Jacen need me here." She smiled a little bit, "and Mart's here too."

He let out a mix of a sigh and a growl, "That last statement makes me want you to come even more."

She smiled a teary smile, "Guess one good thing about you leaving is that you can't be overprotective anymore."

"Kid. I'm gonna comm you every day and you know it," he smirked, "I see anything fishy about you and Mart, you're gonna regret it." He lightly punched her arm, trying to make her smile. 

She let out a small cry, but she smiled wide, hugging him again, "Thank you." She cried onto him, "for everything."

He smiled, snuggling close to her, "I don't know what I would have done without you kid."