Loss- Also moved form Kanan and Sabine One-shots

This is not what you're thinking by the title. He he he. Be ready and get some tissues. Enjoy!

Sabine paced around the small campsite, waiting for her family members to return. Hera had called about an hour against, saying her older brother figure had been shot down. Sabine couldn't stop thinking about it, Zeb was someone who took care of her when the others weren't around. He protected her whenever she needed it. Now, she wasn''t there to protect him.

"Sabine?" Kanan called out, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Are they back?!?" She exclaimed, looking to him. He shook his head in sadness. Sabine went back to her pacing around, and Kanan sighed.

"You doing okay?" Kanan questioned.

"What do you think?" Sabine bitterly responded.

"Sabine!" He stated, grabbing her by the shoulders. She looked up at him, sadly.

"Sorry..." she muttered.

"Don't be, you're worried." He told her, "I am too."

"I've never heard Hera or Ezra like that before..." Sabine said, tears forming in her eyes.

Flashback

"Spectre 1! Spectre 5! Come in! We have injured!" Hera yelled, as Kanan quickly picked up his mom link. Sabine raced over, wanting to hear what happened and figure out how se could help.

"We read you Hera, what's going on?" He questioned.

"This mission's gone south. Zeb's been shot!" hera yelled agin, this time you could hear her voice cracking, and Ezra yelling in the distance,

"Hera! What do we do?!?"

"Hang on Ezra." Hera told him. "Kanan, we can get back on our own, but you need to have the med-bay ready."

"Got it. You sure you don't need a pickup?" Kanan continued, trying to sound calm for her.

"We can handle it!" She yelled, listening to Ezra for a moment,

"Hera! He's losing a lot of blood!!!!!"

"I gotta go. See you soon." Hera replied, hanging up before either of them could reply. Sabine stared at Kananin shock as he placed his comm on his belt.

"Keep an eye out for them, I'll get the med-bay ready." He commanded, running towards the Ghost. She nodded as Chopper followed him. The droid honestly was worried abut the lasat.

---

"I know, I haven't either." Kanan replied.

"She was so scared..." Sabine cried. "A-and Ezra. He was the same way."

"Well, Ezra and Zeb are close. The kid just lost his parents, he doesn't want to lose anyone else." Kanan stated.

"I know..."

"Help!" A voice screamed from the distance. Both Sabine and Kanan perked up, looking out near the horizon. They could faintly see Hera and Ezra trying to carry Zeb. Both of Zeb's shoulders were slung around each of the others. Kanan and Sabine ran as fast as they could to meet up with them and help. As they arrived Sabine shrieked when she saw all the blood on the three. She covered her mouth with her shaking hands, as tears dripped down her face.

"Ezra, take care of Sabine. I'll help Hera!" Kanan commanded as the two switched spots. Ezra watched as they brought Zeb to medical, then realizing he was supposed to take care of Sabine. He saw her n her knees, completely broken.