Care Part 1

A small astromech droid buzzed around the home of the Ghost Crew.

"CHOPPER!!!!" the teenage boy yelled as him and the lasat chased the droid into the cargo bay.

"GET OVER HERE YOU BUCKET OF BOLTS!!!" The lasat yelled. The droid buzzed and shocked the two. He gave a mechanical chuckle and rolled off, as the twi-lek walked to the two boys.

"So, what happened this time?" she questioned.

"Umm..." they said in unison, until the droid came back and shocked all three them.

"CHOPPER!!!" Hera Syndulla yelled in pain. "What was that for?!?"

The droid just rolled off and Hera leaned against a crate in pain. The lasat just ran off after the droid, but the boy stopped when he was about to.

"Hera?" he questioned, looking over at her.

"I'm alright dear....just tired." she replied and placed her hands on her temple.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just hard with Kanan and Sabine on that long term run. You three aren't the easiest to handle." she explained. Especially when i still have to run our crew and the rebellion."

"Oh..." the boy said in sadness.

"Hey, you're not the worst one. You're the easiest to take care of. Zeb is easy, but Chopper's the hard one." she said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Good, I'll try and get them to stop, that way you can rest." he said, as he started walking off.

"Ezra..." Hera said,gasping. "Actually, just help me to my bunk. I'm not feeling myself...."

"Yeah, of course." the boy replied, helping her to her cabin. They both sat on the bed when he realized Hera looked pale and tired. "I should com Kanan..." 

"No!" she yelled.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I don't want to endanger either of them." Hera explained. "Hey, I'll be alright."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I just need rest. You think you can handle Zeb and Chopper?" she asks, placing her hands around his.

"Yeah, I think." he replied.

"Good man."

He smiled and got ready stand. Hera hugged him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ezra whispered in her ear. She nodded and spoke into his ear.

"You know Kanan and Sabine aren't coming back, right?"