58. Love is in the water

Namjoon: Good night Mr. Drew. Thanks for taking us to the town center and back.

Mr. Drew: No problem kiddos. I'm happy you'll had a great time. It's a shame though that your two friends had to return so soon. I hope they're doing alright. If you need anything, just give a shout.

Everyone trudges to their respective rooms exhausted and worn out. They had indeed danced the night away.

Yoongi: Ah, I wish I didn't have to shower.

Jane: Same here. I'm dead tired.

Jungkook: Tsk, tsk, tsk. And I thought you loved to shower.

Jane catches the smirk on Jungkook's face and she nudges him playfully knowing exactly what he's referring to.

Hoseok: Everyone, clean up and go to bed. You may fall sick otherwise.

Taehyung: Oh! Jimin is not in his room. Where did he go?

Hoseok: Really? Let me check.

Hoseok pushes the door open and peers in but the room is empty.

Jin: This can only mean one thing!

Taehyung: Uh, Jin hyung it's very late. Let's go wash up and sleep.

Jin: Don't think I can't see what you're doing.

Jin storms off in the direction of Rachel's room. However, Taehyung jumps in front of the door and blocks it with his arms stretched wide.

Taehyung: Hyung, come on. Don't be like this. I'm sure he must be looking after Rachel. Remember she fainted. He must've been...uh...tending to her and then fell asleep in her room itself.

Jin: Is that so? How thoughtful of him!

Taehyung: I know right. That's our Jiminie. Now let's go back to our rooms.

Jin: Move away you scoundrel.

Taehyung: Jin hyung!

Namjoon: What's going on? What's all the noise about?

Jin and Taehyung turn around and find Namjoon peering through his door, a toothbrush sticking from his mouth.

Jin: Jimin is-

Taehyung: Jin hyung's toilet flush isn't working so I was just telling him that he can go to Jungkookie's room instead. Isn't that right Jin hyung?

Jin: What the hell are you going on about-

Namjoon: Jin hyung, you can just come into my room. I won't mind.

Jin: But I don't want to-

Taehyung: Perfect. Anyway, Jungkookie's room is far away and Namjoon hyung's is nearer to you. You can just go in there Jin hyung and relieve yourself.

Before Jin can say a word, Taehyung pushes Jin into Namjoon's room.

Taehyung heaves a sigh of relief. He knew that Namjoon wouldn't let Jin barge into Rachel's room for whatever reason and thus he could rest peacefully for the night without having to worry about his best friend.

Taehyung: I saved your ass Jiminie. You owe me one.

_____________________________________

The next day,

Hoseok: Ah, the food is delicious! I'm happy just smelling it!

Leah: I agree. Mr. Drew is the best! Look, here he comes with more grilled meat!

Jimin: What time did you'll get back last night?

Yoongi: Around three in the morning. We stayed all the way till the end. It was amazing!