29. Fight for my way

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and the three girls turn to look at Jin and gape with their mouth open.

Jimin: HYU..HYUNG?

Jin: I didn't think Ossu Seiromushi Hotel would really get Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon to deliver sweet crispy chicken all the way from Japan!

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok look around the room, alarmed. They stare from Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook to the three girls.

Namjoon opens his mouth to speak when Jimin interrupts.

Jimin: Hyung! You'll are back early! What a surprise! It's great actually, now you can meet our friends-

He points at Leah, Rachel and Jane. They look at each other not knowing what to say. Taehyung quickly introduces them to each other.

Leah, Rachel and Jane: Hello!

Hoseok (smiling warmly): Hey! So, you'll are Taehyung and Jimin's friends eh?

Jin: And Jungkook's.

Taehyung and Jimin: And Jin hyung's too!

Jin glares at them.

Jungkook: Hyung! Let me take your bags in, you'll must be tired.

Jin: Yeah, you'll are just in time for dinner. Come on, freshen up and join us fast.

Hoseok: I'm good. I'll join you'll in a while.

Hoseok makes his way upstairs to his room. Yoongi and Namjoon stare at Jin in disbelief.

Jin: Jungkook, go take their bags to their room.

Jungkook steps forward but Yoongi stops him.

Yoongi: No, I'll take it myself. Don't strain yourself.

He lifts his luggage and heads to his room silently. Namjoon follows suit.

After the three of them leave,

Jimin: Ah hyung, this is bad! What do we do now? What do we tell them?

Jin: Tell them whatever you told me.

Taehyung: I can sense Namjoon hyung is definitely upset about this.

Jin: He definitely looks upset.

Leah: Uhm...May I say something?

Jin: Yeah?

Leah: If it's too uncomfortable, we can leave and-

Taehyung and Jimin: NO!

Rachel: I agree with Leah. What she's saying is-

Jimin: Why should you leave? Don't worry, this confrontation was bound to happen one day. We'll get through it just fine.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Jin: I'll get it.

He opens the door with Jungkook peering curiously behind him.

Jin: Yaah! How long does it take for you to deliver this order? What took you so long? Is this the service that you'll provide?

Delivery man: Ss....sorry Sir! We had a lot of deliveries today...

Jungkook (whispering to Jin): Hyung, let it be.

Jin pays the delivery man and stomps into the kitchen. He calls out to Jimin and Taehyung to bring Leah, Rachel and Jane to the dining room. As they take a seat, Hoseok joins them.

Jin: Help yourselves to the food. I'll go call Namjoon and Yoongi.

Jin heads to Yoongi's room and knocks on the door.