32. Too cute to be true

Namjoon: Did they reach?

Taehyung: I don't know, I had asked Leah to text me back after she reaches but I guess she must have forgotten.

Hoseok: I enjoyed the day today! It was really fun. I don't know, I get these good vibes from them, you know, like they're genuine friends and not the fake kind.

Jin: I'm so sorry but it's FAKE LO-

He stops singing when he sees Hoseok glaring at him.

Jin: Yeah, alright, it's a bad joke hehe.

Namjoon: Dance teacher has called all of us to be ready at the practice room by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. The recording event will be day after. We will be divided into groups which he said he'll let us know tomorrow. It's nothing new, just a few modifications from our last event.

Yoongi: Ah, then I'm off take a quick shower before going to bed. I need to rest well for tomorrow. Good night guys! I had fun today. I have to admit, they're really cool people!

The seven of them disperse to their rooms. Jungkook follows Taehyung into his room.

Taehyung: What's up Jungkookie?

Jungkook: Did they reach?

Taehyung: I don't know, didn't Jane tell you?

Jungkook: Nope. I don't have her number and she doesn't have mine.

Taehyung: Haha, I believe you.

Jungkook: What?

Taehyung: You're joking right? What's wrong with you?

Jungkook (confused): What's wrong with me?

Taehyung: Ah forget it. I'll ask Leah if they've reached and let you know okay?

Jungkook (smiles): Okay thanks!

Jungkook walks out of the room as Taehyung looks at him shaking his head from side to side. He then flops on his bed and sighs. After a moment he picks up his phone and texts Leah.

Taehyung: Hey! You reached safely? I'm still waiting for you to text me back.

He holds the phone above his face and stares at the screen hoping that Leah gets his message and replies soon.

Leah: Hey! Yup, we reached the hotel quite a while ago. I'm sorry, I didn't text you earlier as it had totally slipped out of my mind.

Taehyung smiles as he reads Leah's reply. He and Leah chat for a while. After wishing Leah a good night, Taehyung keeps his phone aside and walks into Jungkook's room. He finds Jungkook concentrating on stacking Domino tiles on the floor. Taehyung stands behind Jungkook and taps his shoulder.

Taehyung: What are you doing?

Jungkook turns around and looks up at Taehyung while trying to hide the small items.

Jungkook: Umm... nothing!

He grins sheepishly and immediately gathers the tiles into the box. He lifts the box and places it on the shelf.

Jungkook: What happened?

Taehyung: Leah said they reached.

Jungkook: Oh! That's good!

Taehyung: Should I ask Leah to forward Jane's number for you?

Jungkook: Why would you do that?

Taehyung: So that you can speak to her directly.

Jungkook cocks his head to his right.

Jungkook: I don't know what to speak.

Taehyung slaps his hand to his forehead in exasperation.