33. The Park of Art

Rachel: Why are you so cute PARK JIMIN?!!!

Hoseok looks over from Rachel and Jimin to Jin, appalled.

Jin: Grab a seat and enjoy the show. You missed the beginning, but don't worry, there's still more to it.

Hoseok: Uhm...is Rachel okay?

Jin puts his finger to his lips.

Jin: Shh! Don't interrupt!

Rachel who was leaning against Jimin, cups his face in her hands and stares into his eyes.

Rachel: I'm not drunk yet, oh no! I'm just a little, a teensy-weensy bit tipsaay. But then again, I always feel light headed around you Jiminie! Ahh, yesterday I thought I was going to die of anxiety...

Rachel steps back from Jimin and places both her hands on her chest and bends over as though in pain.

Rachel: My heart felt like it was going to explode- BOOM! But then who but my angel came to my rescue! I couldn't believe such a pretty face wrapped his arms around me like this.

She places her can of beer on the table and grabbing Jimin's arms, wraps it around her as she snuggles into his chest.

Rachel: It felt so warm and comforting.

Hoseok: Jin Hyung, how can you watch this? She's literally gone cuckoo! What is Jimin doing there? Is he also drunk? (To Jimin) YAAAH JIMINAH! TAKE HER TO THE BEDROOM AND LET HER SLEEP!!! SHE'S TOO DRUNK AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS SPEAKING!!!

Rachel suddenly lifts her head up from Jimin's chest and turns to look at Hoseok. With wobbly steps, she makes her way towards him as he looks around to escape but finds that he is trapped between her and the wall behind.

Rachel: I - SAID - I'M - NOT - DRUNK!!!

Hoseok pushes himself back the more Rachel leans towards him. Rachel lifts her finger slowly and prods it on his chest while continuing to stare at him.

Rachel: You!

She smiles suddenly.

Rachel: You're a sweetie too! Thanks for letting Jimin meet me yesterday! I can't tell you how grateful I am.

Hoseok smiles back awkwardly.

Hoseok: Uhm...no problem?

Rachel lowers her head for a minute while Hoseok dares not to breathe. When she looks up, her smile had vanished and her lips were tightly pursed together.

Rachel: And if my Jiminie says he doesn't want to clean, THEN HE DOESN'T HAVE TO CLEAN! YOU UNDERSTAND?!!

Hoseok nods his head up and down fervently. He tilts his head towards the side and watches Jimin howling with laughter behind Rachel.

Hoseok (mouthing): Jiminah, help!

Jimin steps forward and holds Rachel by her shoulder.

Jimin: There there, let's get you to your room now, shall we?

Rachel nods. Jimin leads her into one of the rooms and they sit on the bed.

Jimin: Go to sleep now Rachel. You've had a rather tiring day. Rest well!

Jimin turns to leave but Rachel holds his hand back firmly.

Rachel: Let's talk for some time.

Jimin: But we've been talking all this while. It's late and you need to sleep.

Rachel: You don't want to talk to me?

Jimin looks at Rachel's face that shown dismally. He walks over to the bed and sits beside her.