9. READY, STEADY, GOwn!

Jimin: OH. MY. GOSH!

Mi Ran: It's beautiful isn't it? It was designed by a customer. I am very impressed by it.

BTS Designer: It is really beautiful! Look at the details, so minute yet of so much importance in the overall beauty of the mask.

Jimin: I want that black winged mask with the silver edge. Can you make one for me also?

Mi Ran: Actually, it is against our ethics to share our customer's designs without their permission.

Jimin: Oh please! Isn't there any way I can have it?

BTS Designer: I can make one similar to that if you want Jimin.

Jimin: But I want exactly that style.

Mi Ran: Hmm...I can call and ask her if she's willing to sell her design but if she claims copyright then you cannot have it.

Jimin: Oh can you do that then?

Mi Ran nods and picks up her phone to call Rachel. Rachel doesn't pick up. Mi Ran tries again. Jimin sits on the edge of his chair, fidgeting with a paper weight.

Mi Ran: Hello? This is Mi Ran calling from Gwasabwa Marketing Studio. Ma'am we would like to express our pleasure working on your designs. One of my customers is really appreciative of your work and wants to purchase another copy of your design. Will you be okay with it?

Jimin waves his hands in a frenzy at Mi Ran as he tries to grab her attention.

Jimin (whispering loudly): Tell her if she agrees, then the cost of her designs will be borne by me.

The BTS Designer stares at Jimin in outrage.

BTS Designer: If the manager hears of this, I will be in trouble.

Jimin (rolling his eyes): I'll pay from my own pocket.

Mi Ran covers the receiver with one hand and turns to Jimin.

Mi Ran: Are you sure?

Jimin nods vigorously.

Mi Ran conveys the same to Rachel. After a minute she keeps the receiver down.

BTS Designer: So? What did she say?

Jimin stares at Mi Ran with bated breath.

Mi Ran: Congratulations, you are getting the black mask!

Jimin (falling off his chair in excitement): Ah really?!!! Yaaay!!!

_______________________________

Earlier that day,

After parting from Leah and Rachel, Jane checks the directions to Seoul Vogue International. She takes a taxi and reaches her destination within half an hour.

She stands in front of a huge building. The entrance held a board welcoming the customers to their hyped sale. There were many men and women walking in and out of the double doors. Two men in black suits stood at the entrance.

They demand to see Jane's entry pass and after checking it, let her through.

Jane scans the hallway. She can't seem to grasp all the glitz and glamour around her. Scores of fabrics lay all over the place embellished with stones, ribbons, prints and a lot more.

Jane: My Goodness me! Where do I start? What do I look for? Everything is so mesmerizing!

A middle-aged lady who was sorting the clothes and hanging the gowns on the shelves, sees Jane and steps forward to help her out.