36. Accidents

Jin: JUNGKOOKK!!! Get your ass out of bed!!!

Taehyung: It's 7:30 a.m. We should have left half an hour ago!

Namjoon: Ah, guys have you seen my shades? I can't seem to find it.

Hoseok: Are the girls ready?

Jimin: Yup, they're waiting outside with Yoongi.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung is ready? Wow! Why didn't you'll wake me up earlier?

Jin: Yaah! Look at this fellow, I screamed my lungs off trying to get this sloth awake and he asks why we 'didn't wake him up earlier!'

Hoseok: I'm ready, I'll head outside too.

Taehyung: Jiminah, come fast and bring Jungkook with you! Aish, I had told you'll last night that we had to get up early today, sheesh!

Namjoon (searching around the room): Guys, did you'll see my shades?

Namjoon searches frantically around the room while the others are ignore him, trying to get ready themselves.

Jungkook: What about breakfast?

Jimin: We'll be having it in the car. Don't worry, it's just sandwiches. We'll also drop by the convenience store to get some more items for the picnic.

Jin: Yaah, Jiminah fast! Jungkookie will be ready in no time while you will still be the last one out of the house as usual!

Jimin (whining): Hyung! I'm not always the last one...

Taehyung: Okay, I'm heading outside too. Let me know once you'll are done! I'll lock the house. You know, it is kind of rude to keep others waiting, so make it quick.

Namjoon: FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SHADES???!!! I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT!!!

Jin: YAAAH! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?? IT'S ON YOUR HEAD!!!

Namjoon lifts his hand above his head and finds his glasses in place.

Namjoon (smiles embarrassingly): Oh.

Jin: Sigh! I don't know what to do with you!

Meanwhile, outside the house,

Yoongi: Ah, these people! If I knew they would take so much time, I'd have slept for a bit longer.

Jane: Brrr! The weather is so chilly! I think I'll wear the other jacket. I thought I would be able to manage in this cardigan but no, it's too cold to handle. I'll be back in a jiffy!

Rachel: Hurry up Jane!

As Jane rushes back into the house, Hoseok and Taehyung stride out.

Hoseok: Jungkook just got up a while back. The others are getting ready. They'll be here in five minutes.

Yoongi: Is this the basket of sandwiches? I'm going to eat some till the others arrive. I can't eat while we are travelling anyways.

Yoongi opens a basket and takes out a ham sandwich and munches on it. He carries the basket around, offering the sandwiches to Leah and Rachel. Leah take one gratefully.

Leah: I'm definitely hungry! What's taking Jane this long?

Rachel: Look! Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon are here too!

Namjoon: Okay then! Everyone's ready! Let's go!

Taehyung: Where's Jiminah?

Jungkook: He is searching for the instant films for his Polaroid. He said he packed them but can't seem to find it.