49. Love explodes, Love exposes

A/N:

Disclaimer: Grab a blanket to cover ya faces if things get a little fired up! A little smut coming your way! Enjoy! 😉

Jane glances at Jungkook shyly. She can't seem to wipe the smile off her face just as he isn't able to stop grinning to himself. The two of them sit silently in the car, both of them knowing the obvious, but not saying it out loud.

The kiss had confirmed the feelings they had for each other, but neither were able to gather the courage to define their relationship that had just blossomed under the mistletoe of the rear-view mirror in the car.

One thing was clear to both of them. They couldn't be mere friends now. They were attracted to each other. But to call themselves as 'lovers'; it was totally an unfamiliar concept which neither of them were willing to confess.

Jane: I guess I'll have to go now.

She lowers her head, unable to meet Jungkook's gaze, and reaches for the door handle. However, Jungkook grabs her arm quickly, startling her with his cool touch.

Jungkook: No!

Jane: Why?

Jungkook: I...uhm...I was thinking...

He fumbles for words as Jane stares at him intently. She can feel his grasp on her arm loosen and she raises her eyebrow questioningly at him.

Jane: What's the matter?

Jungkook: I... want... Iwanttospendtimewithyou!

He rushes his words and holds his breath, anticipating Jane's reply. However, she looks at him, confused.

Jane: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that.

Jungkook relaxes a bit and Jane can't help but smile at his facial expression. She always felt that whenever his eyes opened wide, Jungkook's tough looks were replaced by that of an innocent kid. Baby even.

Jungkook: I said, I-I want to s-spend time with you. Stay with me for some more time.

Jane giggles at his request as Jungkook watches her nervously.

Jane: You're a total cutie, do you know that?

Jungkook: Is that a yes?

Jane nods and Jungkook breaks into a wide smile.

Jane: So, what do you want to do?

Jungkook blushes as something crosses his mind. He bites his lip in an attempt to not give away his thoughts but it does not go unnoticed by Jane.

Jane: What is it? What are you thinking?

Jungkook: Is the offer to come up to your room still there?

Jane: But you just said you don't have your mask. And what about Manager Sejin's rules?

Jungkook: I know, I know. It's just, I don't know, should we go on a drive then?

Jane: Jeon Jungkook. Are you that desperate to spend time with me?

Jungkook catches Jane smirking at him and he pouts.

Jungkook: No. Why would I be? I just kissed you out of boredom and will now proceed to head back to the dorm and meet you probably a week later due to my busy schedule.

Jane quirks an eyebrow.

Jane: I know you are busy and everything but a 'week later'? That's uh...that's a long time.

Jungkook: Do I sense some worry here?

Jungkook smirks and Jane punches his arm playfully.

Jane: Alright, you can come on up to the room. But what if someone sees you?