56. A night to remember

Leah: Taehyung! What are you doing here?

Taehyung: Quick, move aside before someone sees me.

Leah steps back to allow Taehyung to enter before locking the door secure.

Leah: Now tell me, what are you doing in my room?

Taehyung kicks off his slippers and falls face first on her bed, stretching his arms wide. He then turns around and grins at Leah who glares at him, her eyebrows furrowed crossly.

Taehyung: I can think of so many things we can do.

Leah rolls her eyes and bites her lip in an attempt to hide away her smile.

Taehyung: Why are you standing so far away? Come into my arms beautiful!

Leah: What has happened to you Taehyung? Ever since we've stepped foot on this island, you're being really...really...

Taehyung: Kind? Sweet? Romantic?

Leah: Douche. I was going to say douche.

Taehyung: Fine, I'm leaving. Bye.

Taehyung walks to the door but Leah blocks his way by standing in front of it.

Leah: Okay, okay. I'm sorry.

Taehyung: Not good enough. I'm going.

Leah: Please stay. I want you to stay.

Taehyung turns to the side and smiles before looking back at her seriously.

Taehyung: No, you're right. I shouldn't enter your room at this time of the night.

He steps forward, stretching his hand towards the door handle. However, Leah grabs it and holds it at her chest.

Leah: Don't go! I'm happy you're here.

Taehyung: Well if you insist so much, I have no choice but to give in.

With a smug look on his face, he throws his arm around Leah and ushers her towards the bed.

Leah: Are you going to sleep here for the night?

Taehyung nods enthusiastically.

Taehyung: Is that a problem?

Leah: Not to me. But what if someone catches you here?

Taehyung: I'll sneak back to my room tomorrow morning before any of them are up.

Leah: Are you sure?

Taehyung: Fine, then I'll go back-

Leah: No!

Leah grabs his arm and wraps both her hands around it tightly. Watching her, Taehyung chuckles and pats her head gently.

Taehyung: Come on, let's get some sleep now. You must be tired from the day's activities.

Leah yawns loudly as though his words just struck the right chord with her mind.

Leah: You bet I am. I think I'll pass out any moment.

Leah closes her eyes and stretches her hands above her head to adjust her pillow.

Taehyung: Here, let me do that for you.

He places the pillow beneath her and rests her head over it.

Leah: Thank you.

Taehyung leans over and kisses her forehead before pulling back to his side.

Taehyung: Have you fallen asleep yet?