57. Loving you

A/N: Put on your seatbelts cause this chapter will take you for a ride. You have been warned.

_______________________________________

Jimin: Rachel, are you alright? Rachel, wake up!

Rachel's eyes stir open as she tries to grasp her surroundings. Her head spins momentarily and she blinks a few times to adjust her vision.

Rachel: Uh, what just happened?

Rachel turns to face Jimin who was crouched on the ground next to her. He had worry written all over his face. His one arm lay wrapped around her waist, supporting her in case she would fall again while the other hand held her cheek, stroking it gently to ease her pain.

Jimin: Hey, are you okay? Here, take a sip.

Rachel pushes the bottle Jimin was holding out for her, to the side, and buries her face in her palms.

Jimin: Rachel, drink this. It'll make you feel better.

Rachel: Ugh, this is so embarrassing! How could I fall in front of everyone? They're all watching me!

Jimin pulls Rachel into a hug and presses her head close to his chest.

Jimin: Don't you worry about that. Are you fine? Did you get hurt anywhere?

Rachel draws back from Jimin and looks down at herself. Although she had fainted abruptly, she found it weird that she hadn't hit the ground. That would only mean, someone had caught her in the nick of time. And that someone had to be none other than Jimin.

Jimin: Look, sit down on this chair here.

Rachel, with Jimin's help, makes her way to the chair while wondering where did it suddenly come from. However, she was grateful for it. She still felt rather weak.

Jimin: Wait here, I'll just get the others. Do not move at any cost, got it? On second thought, I think it's better if I stay. What if you go somewhere and I lose you from my sight...

Rachel watches as Jimin frantically pulls out his phone and punches in some numbers. He runs a hand through his hair in frustration as he yells into the phone, the music cutting his voice off.

Rachel: Jimin?

He doesn't hear her and continues to pace back and forth while speaking on the phone. She clears her throat and calls for him again but in vain. Finally, she grabs the edge of his shirt and tugs it gently.

Rachel: I want to-

Rachel bites her lip, contemplating if she should tell Jimin or not.

Jimin: What do you want? You want water? Juice?

He looks around and spots a place selling fruit juices.

Jimin: What juice do you prefer? Tell me! I'll get it right this instant-

Rachel: I want to go back to the hotel.

Jimin: Oh.

Rachel watches as Jimin's face turns passive. She couldn't read his expression and was hoping she didn't upset him.

Jimin: Yes, you're right. It's better to go back. I'll tell the others.

Jimin relays the message of their plan to return to the hotel and cuts the call. He then helps Rachel up and swings her purse around his shoulder.

Jimin: Can you walk? Only till the exit, after that we'll take a taxi, alright?

Rachel nods and stays close to Jimin as they make their way out of the arena. She glances down at his hand that was resting at her waist. Something about this whole situation was making her feel more and more uneasy. She knew her weakness and consequent fainting was due to the stress of holding back the news of her job from Jimin. Further, the fact that he might have overheard it but isn't saying anything was killing her from within.