31. The Interview

At SPI Hotel,

Rachel opens the door and the three of them drag their feet inside the room, exhausted from the activities of the day.

Leah: I'm gonna go take a shower!

Rachel: Me next.

Jane flops onto the bed and sighs.

Jane: I'll gladly go after both of you'll!

While Leah showers in the bathroom, Jane and Rachel talk about the day's events.

Jane: I'm happy everything is sorted.

Rachel: I agree. Anyway, I enjoyed the aquarium show and the ice-skating. I think if I practice some more, I can do well.

Jane: I really would like to ice-skating again! It's so much fun! I thought I wouldn't be able to do it. You just need to get the hang of it once and then you can pretty much manage on your own.

Rachel stretches herself on the bed and her hand feels something.

Jane: Careful! That is Leah's present from the MnM Shop. Geez, remember what Hoseok said today?

Rachel: Haha! The owner of MnM store is smitten by Taehyung apparently. Hahaha! I could sense some flames emanating from Leah when he said that.

Jane: Didn't she say that their photo is put up on the website or something? Let me check.

Rachel peers over Jane's shoulder as she opens the MnM website on her phone. Jane scrolls to the Flash Contest Results page for the month of December.

Jane and Rachel gasp. The two of them look at each other, their eyes wide open not knowing what to say.

Rachel and Jane: BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane: Are you serious?!

Rachel: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Jane: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rachel holds her stomach as she rolls on the bed with laughter, Jane falling on top of her. Hearing all the commotion, Leah calls out from the bathroom.

Leah: What's all that noise?

Jane looks at Rachel pointedly.

Rachel: It's...uh...nothing. Come out quick!

Rachel and Jane immediately stifle their laughter and wait for Leah to appear out of the bathroom while exchanging evil glances.

After a while, Leah steps out of the bathroom.

Leah: Now tell me, what's up?

Rachel and Jane sit in silence as they watch Leah remove some lotions from her bag and apply on her face.

Leah: So? What's with the two of you?

Jane stretches out her hand and waves at Leah to take her cell phone.

Leah: What happened? What do you want me to see?

Jane and Rachel look at her with an evil smile. Leah nonchalantly scrolls through the phone before her eyes widen in disbelief.

Leah: WHAT THE HELL??!!!

Rachel and Jane bellow with laughter at her reaction.

Leah: WHO IS THIS GUY??!!!

Rachel and Jane: Hahahahahahaha! That's what we want to ask you!

Leah stares at the phone, bringing it up to her nose, sizing the picture from different angles with an aghast expression.