26. Love to be scared

(A recap of how Jin ended up joining the maknae line on their unofficial date)

In the kitchen at the BTS Dorm,

Jin: Ah, Taehyungie, you're up early!

Taehyung: Need any help hyung?

Jin: No, it's okay.

Taehyung grabs a bottle of water and leaves just as Jimin enters the kitchen.

Jin: What's with the both of you today? You'll never get up early. It'll be a blessing if Jungkook also walks in any moment.

Jimin: What's for breakfast?

Jin: Toast.

Jimin grabs the slices of bread and begins applying jam. Jin stares at him suspiciously.

Jimin: What?

Jin: You're making toast for everyone?

Jimin: I'm making only for Jungkook.

Jin: Yaah! Can't you make a few more slices of toast for us also?

Jimin nods his heads and continues to apply jam on the bread. Jin grabs the bottle from him.

Jimin: Aah hyung! Give it back!

Jin: Jimin, you really got no jams.

(Windshield wiper laugh)

Jimin: Hyung! Give it back! Okay, I'll make toast for you too, now give it back!

Jin places the bottle back on the table a little further away from Jimin's reach.

Jimin: Arrgh!

Jin laughs and steals away the toast from the plate which Jimin had set and heads to the hall.

Jimin sets aside some slices of bread for Taehyung on one plate and for Jungkook on another. He finishes his breakfast and then takes Taehyung's plate to his room.

Jimin: Taehyungah, this is for you.

Taehyung: Thank you.

Jimin: You're going out with Leah today, right?

Taehyung: Yeah, how do you know?

Jimin: Rachel told me.

Taehyung: You spoke to Rachel?

Jimin: Yes, actually I texted her first and then...

Jimin goes on to narrate what they spoke last night.

Jimin: ...and so I have to get Jungkook to agree to accompany Jane. Rachel doesn't want her to be left alone.

Taehyung: I think he'll agree.

Jimin: But what if he doesn't, Jungkook is, I don't know, unpredictable sometimes.

Taehyung: I think he'll agree, besides have you seen the way he behaves when he is around Jane; he's so different. And then, have you forgotten that he risked his life for her and didn't bother to tell us.

Jimin: Hurtful right! To think we are his brothers and we know nothing.

Taehyung (smirking): Ahh, but we do know something now.

Jimin (grinning back): Yes, we do. He may not accept it, but we know that he likes Jane.

Taehyung: That's why we should make them get together today.

Jimin nods. Both of them head to Jungkook's bedroom to wake him up. The two of them slide into bed on either side of him and begin to cuddle him fiercely.