21. Drunk love

In the kitchen,

Leah: Let me help you wash the dishes.

Taehyung: Oh no! Leave them be. I'll do them in a minute.

Taehyung packs the remaining contents into small lunchboxes and places it in the fridge

Meanwhile Leah soaks the dishes in the water and takes the scrubber to wash each plate.

Taehyung closes the refrigerator door and stands behind Leah. He stretches his arms around her, taking the scrubber and plate from her hands.

Leah stiffens as turns around, flustered.

Suddenly, Jimin enters the kitchen. Leah immediately ducks under Taehyung's hands and awkwardly leans against the kitchen platform. Jimin takes three cans of beer and turns to them.

Jimin: You'll want some?

Taehyung: No thanks. I'm taking Leah outside to see the place around.

Jimin: Okay. See you'll later!

He skips out to the dining room.

After washing the dishes, Taehyung wipes his hands dry. He then leads Leah to the living room and out of the front door onto the huge lawn.

Taehyung: When we shifted here, the one thing that all of us wanted was a small playfield. However, we don't really get to spend a lot of time here now because of our busy schedule but being around plants and grass always feels like home.

Leah runs her hand along the bushes. It seemed to glisten under the reflection of the moonlight.

Leah: You don't think the others will be upset right?

Taehyung: Upset about?

Leah: You know, us being here.

Taehyung: Oh, don't worry! Jin hyung is the sweetest person on earth. Despite all that he shows he has the softest heart. And the other members, well we'll see what happens in time.

Leah: I don't want to cause any trouble.

Taehyung: You don't need to worry.

They walk around on the stone pathway talking quite a bit before deciding to head inside.

Taehyung: Let me show you our rooms. I hope it's not all that messy.

Taehyung escorts Leah back in the house. A mellow tune plays in the background.

Taehyung: First, we'll go to the room upst-

He suddenly stops and stares rigidly in the direction of the dining table. Leah follows his eyes and gasps.

In front of them were a highly intoxicated pair of human beings. Jimin boldly raises his arm around Rachel's shoulder.

Taehyung (muttering to himself): Oh gosh, I better stop that pervert before he loses control.

As he takes a step forward, he freezes.

Rachel slaps Jimin's thigh and runs one finger down his face.

Rachel: Why are you so cute PARK JIMIN!!!!!!

Jimin looks at Rachel with his eyes wide open. Her finger trails down his cheek and settles an inch above his jawline.

Rachel: Don't you think it is unfair?

Jimin: Don't I think what is unfair?

Rachel: That I am here in BTS house drinking with you because you challenged me so. I mean, you are a very very very...