Embarrasing Dad Moment (Request)

I passed out at work the other day, and it was so dramatic. I mean, my vision blacked out for a few seconds before I collapsed and I was just like, "oops. Imma just fumble for the receipt and try to bag their stuff and then I'll stumble through the store to try and find my manager." Like, there was no panic until a few minutes after I collapsed when I remembered that "hey! I don't usually lose my vision and pass out. That was weird." I was just gonna keep doing my job while totally blind and flushed and light-headed. My customers were so freaked out too and I was just sitting on the floor with my head in my heads and going, "don't worry. I'll go get my manger." Like I was actually capable of walking at the moment. I'm an idiot. In case that story wasn't sufficient for you to realize, I still don't own Marvel.

This was requested by @AbbyBear12221 I hope y'all like it.

Warnings: embarrassment, mostly from the fact that Tony has no shame.

"He didn't."

"He did."

Peter slammed his head into the table.

"Dude, that's Iron Man." Ned gasped.

"I'm aware." Peter mumbled.

MJ snorted loudly.

It was first lunch at Midtown. Peter stared this lunch period with three other notable students: Ned, MJ, and Flash Thompson. Just two minutes ago, Peter had been peacefully enjoying his lunch and ignoring taunts from Flash, when the window exploded and the Iron Man suit came flying in. You know, just your average Tuesday.

"And if I ever hear that you are bullying my son again-" Tony ranted in Flash's face, one hand on his gold titanium alloy hip, and the other wagging a finger in the teen's face, "You won't like..."

"This sucks." Peter groaned, watching Flash's face turn from the initial shock and fear to amusement. The other teen's eyes kept glancing back to the assembled Avengers behind Tony, all with varying levels of disappointment on their faces.

Peter pulled himself up from the table and walked to Tony. "Dad. Stop." He pulled Tony's wagging arm away from Flash's face. "This is embarrassing."

Flash snorted. Tony glared. Peter sighed.

"Peter, baby, I'm not going to let this hooligan-"

"Hooligan?!?!?" Flash burst out laughing. "Oh my god, Parker, your dad is so old."

Peter flushed bright red. "Dad, leave."

Tony was shocked. "What happened to you kid's fear and awe of me?"

Peter shrugged. "You broke too many of the school's windows. You kind of lost shock factor."

Several students nodded along, gesturing to the gaping holes in the walls. Tony huffed.

"Well," Tony grabbed Peter's head and planted a kiss on his cheek. "I love you. I'll see at home after school. Be good!"

The Avenger's left, and Peter slumped back to his seat, promptly hiding his beet-red face.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!