Meet Howard (request)

I've got at least 4 people who would like to read the Percy Jackson crossover, so it's posted now. :D Still don't own Marvel, though.

This was a request over messages, so it's anonymous unless I get a second message or a comment asking for a shoutout.

Warnings: mentioned/implied abuse.

"Peter Benjamin Stark, what did you do?"

Tony and Peter Stark were currently in an old-fashioned lab, one Tony recognized as the lab his dad used in Stark Mansion. Just a few moments before, however, they were in their lab at Stark Towers, so they had to figure out what went wrong.

"You said to click the red button, so I did." Peter defended himself.

"I said don't click the red button. Haven't you ever watched a movie before? Clicking the red button is always a bad idea." Tony sighed.

"Then why did you put it there? I thought you were a genius!" Peter huffed.

Tony rubbed a hand over his eyes and sighed deeply. He knew he was at fault for the kid's sass. After all, Tony raised him, and Tony was the master of sass. "Alright. We are both at fault here. Now, we have to figure out a way back."

"Who are you?" A voice came from the entrance of the lab. Tony cursed softly.

"Language." Peter whispered. Tony glared at him. They both turned to face the voice.

"Oh. It's you." Tony said.

Howard Stark walked further into his lab. "I asked who you are, not who I am."

"I'm Tony Stark from the future, and this is my son, Peter Stark."

Howard's eyes darkened. "Oh. You're the brat."

Peter's eyes flashed and he stepped forward, ready to slam some sense into his grandfather. Tony held him back. "Just help us get back, Howard, or leave us alone so we can do it ourselves."

Howard scoffed. "Chances are if I leave you alone, you'll blow up my lab and never get home. I'll help."

Peter scoffed. "Please, he's smarter than you. Everyone says so."

Tony sighed, knowing this was going to get them in a fight.

"Oh, really?" Howard sneered.

"Yeah!" Peter yelled. "He took your company to new heights, built a miniaturized arc reactor and invented a new element that even you couldn't make. Plus, he's a superhero."

Howard laughed. "I'll believe it when I see it, kid."

Peter turned to Tony, flashing his puppy eyes. Tony refused to believe that the kid got them from Tony, no matter what Rhodey said. Puppy eyes were cute, and Tony was not cute.

"No. I'm not showing him—"

The puppy dog eyes intensified.

"Uggggggggggghh. Fine." Tony slid off his shirt and tapped on the arc reactor in his chest. "It's a miniature arc reactor acting as a safe-guard to keep shrapnel from ripping my heart to shreds. It's powered on a synthetic vibranium-like element that you thought of but couldn't make. It also powers the Ironman suit, which I made the first version of in a cave with a box of scraps." Tony slid his shirt back on, enjoying the expression on his father's face. "Now. We were going to try and get back?"

Howard gaped at his son, but shook it off. "Fine. I'll help. I want you out of here as soon as possible, brat."

Peter scowled, but didn't say anything when Tony gave him a look. They quickly finished a machine to take them back—Tony had to fix something Howard did at one point, but didn't mention it to his father. Finally, the machine was finished and Peter and Tony left without saying goodbye.

When they got back to their own lab, Peter hugged his father. Tony smiled and pulled his kid closer.

"Thank you for not being like him." Peter mumbled. "I love you."

"I would never treat you the way he treated me," Tony reassured. "I love you too much to do that."

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

Peter Parker Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें