Lokison pt. 2 (request)

Yes! Finally got to this one! I think this was requested by multiple people, so here we go! School has shut down for online distance learning cause of COVID-19, but I still don't have time to do this. Apparently, when I'm not physically in school, I have a really hard time motivating myself to do much of anything. But anyways, I still don't own Marvel.

Warnings: adorable Norse gods. Somewhat subtly Jealous Tony Stark. Implied LGTBQ+, specifically, TonyxLoki. (What is that called? I'm pretty sure there's a name for that...) possibly language, as well.

"-ck?!??"

"Mr. Stark!" Peter smiled and dragged his dad over to meet his unofficial father-figure. "Mister Stark, meet my dad, Loki Laufeyson. Dad, meet my...ummm..mentor, Mr. Stark."

"Dad, meet my dad." Clint snarked in the background, apparently recovered from the shock of Peter being Loki's kid in perfect time to be sarcastic.

"Shut up." Peter mumbled, a blush rising up his face.

"You have been taking care of my son?" Loki glanced over Tony, his usually cold expression softening for the genius. "Thank you, Tony Stark."

Tony raised his eyebrows in shock. "Y-your welcome?"

Loki smirked, before turning back to his son who was glancing back and forth between his two father-figures with a confused expression. "Child, we must go back to Asgard to tell everyone of your return, and to solidify your standing in Asgard."

"Wait! You can't just...just take the kid away! He has a home and a family here on Earth!" Tony stepped forward, placing a hand on Peter's shoulder. The teenager instinctively leaned into the affectionate touch as much as he could.

"He's right, Dad. I can't just leave." Peter looked from under his eyelashes at his biological father, puppy eyes in full force.

"It will take less than a day, and then you may return." Loki glanced back at Tony. "And I think I will join you."

Kind of want to leave it right there, and let people just assume things, so that's what I'm going to do. MWHAHAHAHAHAH.

Don't worry, though. I'll do a part 3 soon. :)

Bye!