Suprise?

Still don't own Marvel.

WARNINGS: extreme stupidity

Peter Parker was terrible at keeping secrets.

Of course, he didn't know this. He thought he was a total mystery.

So, when he decided to reveal himself as Spider-Man, he thought he would get a bigger reaction.

"Ok." Ned shrugged and kept working on the LEGO set he had gotten the other day.

"Ok?" Peter had just revealed to his best friend that he was Spider-Man, and all he got was an ok?

"Yeah, I mean." Ned glanced at the shocked arachnid. "It was pretty obvious."

"What do you mean?" Peter sat down next to his friend in shock.

"I mean...well. Honestly, you were on the ceiling just a week ago." Ned laughed at his friend's face.

Peter paused, remembering. He was really tired and had walks into science class on the ceiling. "Shoot! Does this mean the whole class knows?"

Ned laughed hysterically. "Peter. The whole school knows. You aren't as good at whispering as you think you are. They just all act like they don't know out of pity."

Peter sighed and dropped his head in his hands.

The next day

"W-What? You are Spider-Man! I totally didn't know!" Cindy Moon tried to sound as believable as possible.

"Just forget it." Peter sighed as he walked out of the room after officially revealing his identity so they would stop acting.

As soon as he left the room, the class broke down into uncontrollable laughter.

Sorry that was short, but I wanted to get something out. This was partially inspired by someone who did a one-shot were Peter's class was stupidly oblivious, but I did the opposite. If you had something like that and want credit, let me know cause I forgot who wrote it.

Anyways...

I probably won't write anything anytime soon. I am totally out of any good ideas.

THAT MEANS PLEASE REQUEST.

I would love to write something, and I am willing to work with almost anything.

That's all for now!

Bye!