PPPS ASSEMBLE pt. 3ish (request)

My dad called me precocious for drinking a cherry coke for breakfast this morning. He said, and I quote—well, more like paraphrase, "you have a year and you're already acting like a college kid." But you know what I'm not doing while apparently acting like a college kid? Owning Marvel. Then again, what college kid owns Marvel?

This was a request by WolfStarT07 I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Infinity War.

"Where's Peter?" Garry asked. The few remaining members of the PPPS were standing in Peter's kitchen, hoping to get some comfort and advice from the superhero, and maybe help him adjust too.

"Maybe he's still in space. I mean, didn't he go in the ship thing?" Karen, a new member who had wanted to kill all the annoying teenagers until she met Peter, spoke up.

The group shrugged.

———

"I'm sorry." Tony looked at the floor.

"It's been weeks!" Alicia shouted. "We were worried."

Tony looked up, his eyes lined in red. Damon pulled him into a hug and led him to the couch in the Parker's house. "What's wrong?"

Jenny sat down on the armrest of the couch and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder.

"He's gone." Tony mumbled.

"Peter?" Finn asked, squatting in front of the distraught man. Tony sobbed, hiding his face in his hands.

"He—he died in my arms. He—" Tony sobbed loudly.

The PPPS surrounded the man, all crying and holding on to one another. Then, Garry stepped away. "We need to do what Peter would want us to do. While Spidey's away, we'll take care of the city."

The group nodded in agreement.

———

If people were surprised when a bunch of well-known former villains and seemingly random citizens started walking around with shirts with Spidey's face and the letters PPPS over it, no one showed it. No one knew what the letters stood for, but the people were helping around the city, getting the remaining citizens to adjust.

"It's too much. We need to retreat!" The Avengers were fighting what appeared to be a literal Hydra. Not the terrorist group, but an alien creature that kept growing back two new heads every time they cut one off.

"Kill it for Spidey!" Ironman blasted onto the scene, a hoard of former villains following. They successfully teamed up to suffocate the creature, killing it without taking its heads off so it couldn't grow new ones.

The Avengers nodded politely. They walked away, grumbling about Tony Stark and villains.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!