Twinning! pt. 2 (request)

I'm writing all these on the car trip to Texas, and I'm very bored. I don't own Marvel, though, so there's not much to do.

This was a request by @tessalucy I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: family night!! Language.

Peter and Harley were both wearing matching pajamas, because even though they weren't identical twins, they liked matching. They went to family night, bickering all the way down to the living room, where everyone was gathered.

"I'm more handsome." Harley argued.

"Girls prefer a good personality." Peter smirked, then stopped. "I think."

The boys laughed and sat down with their family, looking at the first board game.

"Oh no. No no no. Not happening. Uh uh. The last time we played this, no one talked to each other for a month!" Peter protested.

Monopoly: the expanded version-the one designed specifically for the Avengers to play together-was lying on the table, looking suspiciously harmless.

"Oh come on, Peter." Harley laughed. "You're just upset you lost."

Peter glared. "You cheated. And anyways, I like talking. I can't not talk to all of you again."

"Fine. We'll play BS instead." Tony said. Everyone agreed, and Tony took out two decks of cards, enough to keep the game interesting. He dealt out the cards and played the game.

"Two fives." Peter slid a four and a ten across the table gave down, hoping no one would call him.

"BS." Harley called.

Peter sighed and grabbed the deck.

"One six." Tony called. The game went around, and when there were plenty of cards in the deck, Harley slid a card across the table. "One three."

"BS." Peter smirked and Harley glared as he took the cards.

"This is Bullshit." Clint grumbled as he was forced to take the deck a few turns later.

"Kind of the point." Peter replied sweetly.

When Cassie and Nate had both fallen asleep, they stopped playing cards games and sent the littlest kids to bed while the teens and adults watched a movie.

"Star Wars!" Peter and Harley yelled.

Clint opened his mouth to argue, but Tony pulled him aside and whispered something, and Clint nodded with a concerningly evil smirk.

Peter and Harley fell asleep watching Star Wars, and the adults kept watching movies, holding to watch horror movies and old classics until they had all fallen asleep as well.

Family night was a success.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!