The Flash (request)

I don't own Marvel...or DC.

This was also requested by @TBSAAHAY123. Thanks for all the requests!

Warnings: I don't know much about DC, so I just Wikipediaed some stuff about The Flash, and this is the result. So, expect OOC-ness and non-canon compliant-ness and just messed up facts. If I'm horribly wrong, I sincerely apologize. Also, Pietro is alive. Just go with it. Also, inaccurate science.

One minute, Peter was swinging around the city looking for trouble. The next, he was crashing landing in an entirely different city after being hit by a random burst of light.

He sat up, gently touching his head to check for injuries. When he deemed himself fine, he stood and examined his surroundings.

He was in a city he didn't recognize. Peter wasn't sure how that was possible, but obviously it was.

Suddenly, a blur of light surrounded him. It almost seemed like something was moving in a continuous circle. Peter was strongly reminded of Pietro.

The light stopped, and Peter readied his web-shooters, pointing them at the man who appeared. He was wearing a red suit, with a lightning bolt symbol and a mask covering his eyes and head.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"Uno reverse," Peter mumbled and then continued in a louder voice, "Who are you?"

The man slumped. "I asked first, man."

Peter laughed, slightly startled at the response. "I'm Spiderman. Where are we and who are you?"

"I'm The Flash. We are currently in Central City, and I don't think I've ever heard of Spiderman." The man, Flash, seemed ready to fight, standing on the balls of his feet and shifting his weight.

"Well, I've never heard of the Flash, so I guess we are even." Peter dropped his arms in a show of peace, and continued. "Do you know how to get back to Queens? In New York?"

The Flash followed Peter's lead, relaxing slightly. "Never heard of it."

"You've never heard of New York City? Am I even on Earth?" Peter asked.

"Umm. Definitely on Earth. Are you okay?" The Flash asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Peter shrugged, unfortunately used to weird occurrences. "Look, do you have a place we can talk?"

The Flash nodded and motioned for Peter to follow him. They reached a building behind an alleyway, and they both slipped in.

"Okay." The Flash said, taking off his mask to reveal brown hair. "I'm Barry Allen. I'm trusting you because I honestly think something is going on here."

Peter took his mask off as well, "I'm Peter Parker. I'm trusting you because I think I'm in an alternate universe, and it won't matter anyways."

Barry blinked, then laughed. "Honesty is always the best policy, I guess."

Peter glanced around the room. It was mostly bare, only a table and two chairs in the center of the room still seemed useable. Everything else was rotted and decayed. It was kind of gross.

"I think I can get myself back if I have a H-53 converter, a car battery, and some metal poles." Peter thought out loud. "Some wires, too, but I can steal those from computers since I'm gonna need the motherboard anyways..."

Barry just shrugged. "I don't know how to get you back, but I can tell you where the closest H-53 converter is. You look like you are used to fighting bad guys. Am I right?"

Peter turned back to him. "Yeah? What does that have to do with a converter?"

Barry sighed. "There's this guy I've been fighting. I need to take him down soon, but I haven't been able to. If I can't manage it, he plans to use that converter to help him create an army of super speed soldiers like me."

"He has some serum called Velocity 9 that gives him super speed. I think it's temporary, but it hasn't worn off yet. His name is Dr. Edward Clariss, but he goes by the Rival."

"If I help you fight him," Peter asked, "I can have that converter?"

"Yep."

"Deal."

Peter and Barry shook hands, and Barry sat Peter down to explain everything he knew about the Rival.

---

"Here's the plan. You distract him. If I'm right, that formula will wear off about halfway into the fight if he uses it often enough, so keep him running." Peter paced the floor. "Then, when he's slowing down, I'll web him up and we can get whatever you need, and I'll get the converter. Good?"

"Good," Barry said.

"Let's go."

The plan went perfectly. The Flash sped around The Rival until the serum wore off. Before the Doctor could take it again, Peter webbed him up. Barry took the rest of the Velocity 9 serum and destroyed it, and Peter laughed the converter to the center of the room.

"Okay. I'm going to set this up here, and then I'll be out." Peter called as he worked.

"Okay." Barry responded.

Finally, the machine was finished and Peter started to step in. He paused, glancing at the metal poles that were hi framework for dimension travel, then back at Barry.

"Hey. It was nice meeting you." He said nervously.

"Nice meeting you too, Spidey. Go save your world." Barry smiled.

"You too," Peter responded. He stepped into the framework and started the machine. The last thing he saw was Barry waving at him, and then he landed in Stark Towers.

"Ummm...kid? What's that?" Tony asked, surprisingly not too startled by the sudden appearance of his favorite teenager and a weird machine in his lab.

"Oh boy, Mr. Stark. Do I have a story for you!" Peter began as he stepped out of the machine.

The End.

Okay, so I know a lot of things were probably wrong, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

Bye!

Peter Parker Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें