Platonic and Romantic pt. 2 (request)

I don't own Marvel...yet.

This was a request by @CelestialKitten55 I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: trouble in paradise...(don't worry, it's got a happy ending!)

It had been three months since Peter and Harley met, and everything was going great. Peter fell more and more in love with the other teen everyday, causing Tony to tease him about being a sap.

Then, they had their first fight.

Peter came back from patrol one night with a bullet wound. Tony, who was used to it, immediately helped him patch himself up. Harley, however, was upset.

"I don't want you getting hurt!" Harley yelled.

Peter glared at him. They had been fighting for 15 minutes now. "I'm not giving up Spider-Man."

Harley's eyes narrowed, then he straightened his back. "It's me or Spider-Man. Make your choice."

Peter gaped at him. "W-What?"

"You heard me. I can't date someone who is recklessly throwing their life down the drain every day. Me or Spider-Man." Harley had tears running down his face, but Peter was too shocked to notice.

"Spider-Man." He growled, and walked away.

———

Tony knew something was really wrong when he felt crushing heart-break in the back of his mind. He immediately ran to Peter.

He found him in his room, sobbing on the bed. "Kid! Kid, hey. What's wrong?" He asked softly, sitting down next to him on the bed and rubbing his back.

"H-Harley made me choose b-between him and—and S-Spider-Man." Peter stuttered.

Tony frowned. He remembered Pepper saying the same thing to him once. "What did you choose?" He asked.

"Spider-Man. I-I can't not be Spider-Man!" He defended.

Tony shushed him. "I know. I made the same choice with Pepper before."

"B-but, you're still together." Peter looked up.

"Mhm. We figured it out." Tony said. "I'll go talk to Harley, and then maybe you two can figure it out, too. Okay?"

"Okay."

———

"I told you not to hurt my son." Tony growled when he found Harley in the kitchen, his head in his hands.

"I know, Tony." Harley sighed. He looked up. Tear tracks ran down his cheeks, and his eyes were bright red and puffy. "I just didn't know what to do."

Tony sat down. "Peter is Spider-Man. He's not the kind of person to give that up."

"I know."

"He's going to get hurt, but he can handle himself."

"I know."

"Then go apologize and explain." Tony stood up and left, understanding that Harley needed to think.

———

"Peter. Can we talk?" Harley knocked on Peter's door.

Peter mumbled something in the affirmative, so he came in. The other teen was sitting on his bed, his knees pulled to his chest, staring at nothing. Harley's heart broke seeing Peter like this.

"I'm sorry." Harley whispered.

Peter turned his head in Harley's direction.

"I was worried about you, and I couldn't think of anything except what would happen if you died. I know you can handle yourself, and I'm sorry. Please take me back." Harley tried not to cry, but mostly failed as a few tears escaped.

Peter opened his arms. Harley fell into them. "I'm sorry, too." Peter mumbled. "I'll do better to take care of myself, okay?"

Harley nodded into his boyfriend's chest. Peter hugged him tightly and pressed a kiss to his forehead. Harley reflected for a moment that he was usually the one doing the comforting and hugging and kissing, but it felt really nice to be on the receiving end.

The two boys fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

The next day, Harley made sure Peter would call him if he got injured so he could get help right away and wouldn't die on him. Peter kissed Harley before he left and muttered something about never leaving him. Tony was just glad that the crushing sadness from before was gone, and that his son was happy again.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!