I Always Cut The Tags Out Of My Shirts

...cause they are uncomfortable.

I got tagged! Thanks, spidermn0tomholland !

1) The closest thing I've got to a nickname is that everyone calls me by my last name. It would make a lot of sense if I told you my last name, but I'm not gonna. *shrug*

2) My eyes are brown, but occasionally people like to tell me they are hazel, but I don't see it, so I don't know what's up with them...

3) My hair is...also brown.

4) I used to be really obsessed with art and learning how to draw well, but I ended up being too antsy to sit and draw for the time it would take to actually get better.

5) People really like to ask this question, huh? I like blue, then red/maroon is my second-favorite. (Tbh, I actually have a defined list of favorite colors because my little sister asked so many times. Little kids need to know your first, second, third, fourth, etc. favorite colors.)

6) My favorite place is my house. Specifically, my bedroom. Except the lock on the door is broken, so that's annoying.

7) Uh...Tom Holland. Duh.

8) *internal screeching* I don't know, ya'll. It changes depending on which one I'm listening to. And I'm not listening to anything right now, so...

9) My favorite animals are dogs.

10) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, because my friends for some reason think it's the worst, but I liked it and I'm always one to be contrary. (I think Chamber of Secrets is the worst. It's the only one I can't re-read after the second time. I, for some reason, can't stand the flying car.)

You know me, if you want to do this, you are tagged. :D