Potions and Particles (request)

So I am currently in the process of trying to find a part-time job, and I got a text to call in and schedule an interview, and I cried because I was so scared. I did it though, so fingers crossed I get the job and actually start making some money! I still don't own Marvel though, and none of the part-time jobs I found paid enough to get it.

This was a request by PetertonysonStark09 (You changed your name!) I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Harry Potter crossover—I don't own Harry Potter, that is solely the result of J.K.Rowling's genius.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving—" The professor snarled as he entered the class. Peter wasn't paying attention. He was way too excited. He had gotten a letter that he was invited to Hogwarts. Apparently, he was supposed to get the letter when he was 11, but no birds could fly over the ocean and get it to him. He was in classes with first years who were about eleven, but Mr. Dumbledore had assured him he will be able to catch up to his fellow 15 year olds in no time.

As soon as Mr.—Professor, Peter reminded himself—Snape finishes talking, Peter's hand was in the air. Snape glared at him.

"Yes?" He drawled.

"Is Potions like chemistry? Is there some organizational system so we can learn what interacts with what and how? Does Chemistry play any effect in potion-making, or does Magic cover it? Like, is the oxygen in the air going to interact with certain ingredients if they are under the right circumstances? What protective materials are needed for potions?" Peter rambled, going faster as he saw the teacher preparing to cut him off.

"Chemistry is a fool's work." Snape sneered. "Potions is an art."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Okay, but you didn't answer any of my questions."

"Ten points from Gryffindor." The man responded.

———

In only 6 months, Peter's inherent genius allowed him to catch up with the fellow 15 year olds. He met a girl named Hermione in his Ancient Runes class, and was chattering away excitedly with her.

"If you can use the runes as an alternate to spells, you could give a limited amount of magic to squibs or muggles." Peter was saying. "Think about it. A stone or something with a rune sequence that allows a certain spell to be casted upon throwing it at something."

Hermione nodded and opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off.

"Boring. Who's this?" A red-head boy slung his arm over Hermione's shoulders and grinned at Peter. Hermione huffed and pushed him off.

"This is Peter Parker. Peter, this is Ron Weasley." Hermione said stiffly.

"Hello!" Peter enthused, with an energy that he never seemed to lose.

"You have funny accent, mate. Where are you from?" Ron asked.

"Queens." Peter responded immediately, then shook his head at Ron's confused look. "New York City in the United States."

Ron still looked confused. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Ignore him. He's just hopeless."

"Hey!" Ron cried. Peter and Hermione headed towards the Great Hall, Ron trailing after them. Then, a boy with dark hair and green eyes ran up.

"Hide. Hide, hide, hide!" He dragged Hermione in the opposite direction and Ron and Peter followed.

"Harry!" Hermione scolded. Peter realized this must be the famous Harry Potter everyone talked about. "What did you do?"

Harry scowled. "Made Umbridge mad."

Peter nodded sagely. "That's very easy to do. Hi, I'm Peter Parker!"

Harry looked at him and waved awkwardly. "Hi. Harry Potter."

———

Peter got kicked out.

So, it wasn't totally his fault, he just mentioned something about Umbridge being a toad and gave her a not so family-friendly or flattering name, but he got overheard. Umbridge expelled him in a fit of rage. Peter just shrugged and went home to tell Tony about magic and everything he could find out about why it made sense scientifically.

The End.

Peter at Hogwarts would be so funny, though. I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!