Another Barton Pt. 2 (request)

I looked everywhere. My closet, the living room, even the bathroom. I definitely still don't have Marvel.

This was a request by @Book_Fam101. Hope you enjoy!

Warnings: slightly vivid injury, blood. Messed up ages, but I don't care.

It had been a month since Peter had told his dad he was Spider-Man. He had told his mom and sat through a half-hour lecture before she told him she was proud of him. The title of coolest Uncle had been given to Bucky, but when asked, Peter would always tell Tony he was.

At the moment, the teen superhero was swinging through Queens when he heard a scream. He quickly dropped into the alleyway it came from.

"Spider-Man!" A teenage boy was being held at gunpoint by a grown woman, but his face filled with relief as he spotted the hero. The woman turned around and pointed her gun at Peter. He motioned discretely for the boy to run, and he obeyed.

"So, what's up with you?" Spidey asked, making small talk to distract the woman from the escaping boy.

The woman, rather than allowing herself to get distracted, shot Peter several times before he could blink. With the help of his Spidey-sense, he avoided all but one. The one, unfortunately, sunk straight into his gut. The woman tried to run, but Peter quickly webbed her up before falling into his knees.

"KAREN," he gasped. "Call 911. Tell them-bad guy." He managed to get out around the pain. He pushed on his gut, attempting to stop the rapid flow of blood from the wound.

As KAREN confirmed her orders, Peter webbed himself up and stumbled out of the alleyway. Luckily, the Tower was only a block away. He forced himself to keep moving, even as he became light-headed and his vision started to blur and black dots danced around his face. Finally, he passed out right in front of the Tower, begging FRIDAY mentally to alert someone.

When he woke back up, he was in the Med-Bay, and he felt fine. He assumed someone had taken care of him, and his super healing had kicked in to fix him up quicker than usual. He tested his injury by poking his stomach lightly, and when that was painless, pushing harder. Nothing happened, so he smiled in pride and attempted to stand.

He fell.

"Ouch." Peter mumbled, his face pressed to the floor. The crash had woken Clint, who Peter hadn't noticed was sleeping on a chair.

"C'mere, kid. You're on some pretty intense pain meds. You shouldn't be walking yet." Clint picked him up and placed him on the bed.

Peter noted distantly that pain meds would explain the lack of pain.

He shook off the fogginess in his brain as his metabolism worked through the medication and he started to feel a dull ache in his stomach. "What happened? I remember getting myself to the Tower, and then passing out."

"Tony got a notification from FRIDAY that you were out here, and KAREN sent your vitals to Bruce. He fixed you up once we got you in here."

Peter noticed the rest of the Avengers hovering at the door and motioned them in. "Hi, everyone."

Tony, even though he wasn't the Cool Uncle, was the one Peter could always count on to make him feel better when he was down. He immediately entered and handed Peter a bag of cookies and a wooden puzzle, because he knew Peter loved them. Peter grinned.

After reassuring everyone he was okay, Peter noticed something. "Ummm. Dad? Where's mom?"

Clint's eyes widened. Laura had told him she was to be notified if Peter was ever injured, and he forgot.

At that moment, Laura Barton entered the room. Tony had told her what was up when it was clear Clint wasn't going to. She immediately turned to Clint. "Clinton Francis Barton!"

"Hello, love." Clint squeaked.

"I told you to tell me if my baby was ever injured, and what did you do?"

"Forgot to tell you."

"Exactly." Laura growled. "If I wasn't so worried about Peter, you would be in a lot more trouble right now."

Clint gulped. Laura turned to Peter. "How are you, hun?"

Peter smiled. "I'm feeling okay. Like I said, I heal quickly."

Laura pushed Clint out of the dear closest to the bed. Clint scurried our of her way as he sat down and started brushing curls from Peter's face. Peter giggles at his dad, and leaned into the motherly touch.

"Your siblings are waiting outside for you, if you want to see them. I had to make sure you weren't hurt too bad before I let them in. I didn't want them to see you if it was bad." Laura said in a soft voice.

Peter perked up. "Can I see them?"

Laura smiled and turned to Clint, opening her mouth.

"On it!" Clint responded before she could say anything. The Avengers and Peter all laughed as Clint went to fetch his kids. Laura just rolled her eyes with a fond smile.

A few seconds later, 7 year-old Cooper burst in, dragging the 5 year-old Lila behind him. Peter was the oldest of the bunch at 15, but he loved his little siblings, and they looked up to him. Laura was pregnant with another right now, but they didn't know their gender yet.

"Peter!" Lila squealed and jumped onto the bed, cuddling her face into Peter's stomach, where he was very glad that he had mostly healed.

"Hey, Lils." He said softly, running his fingers through her hair.

Cooper, on the other hand, had noticed the Avengers and attempted to look more dignified. "Peter?" He shuffled nervously.

Peter laughed at the mixed emotions clearly running through his little brother, and opened his arms so Cooper could climb in too. With permission, he gladly did so. Cooper rested his head on Peter's shoulder and whispered in his ear. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, bud." Peter responded, just as quietly.

Natasha cooed softly at the group and started chatting with Laura. Tony and Bucky were helping Peter and Cooper with the little puzzle Tony has brought. Lila was mostly asleep already on Peter's stomach, so he left her alone. Rhodey, Sam, and Steve just chatted between themselves and watched the family.

Tony perked up suddenly. "Wait. How many Barton kids are there?"

Clint responded first. "Umm. Peter, then Cooper who is...9? And Lila who is maybe 3? And then the littlest one, who Laura is pregnant with right now."

Laura sighed. "Peter is 15. Cooper is 7. Lila is 5."

Clint nodded. "Exactly."

The Avengers noticed there had been no response from the children about their father messing up their ages. When they turned to see why, they saw Peter, fast asleep with his right arm protectively holding a sleeping Cooper to his side, and his left hand resting gently atop Lila's head.

Laura took some pictures, then shooed everyone out.

As she left, Peter opened one eye, smiled at his mother, and fell back asleep.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!