Twinning! (request)

I Marvel at the many Marvelous ways I've said I don't own Marvel.

This was a request by @tessalucy I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: field trips.

"We're so dead." Peter groaned to Harley.

"Don't worry, little brother!" Harley slung his arm over Peter's shoulders. "I'll protect you!"

"6 and a half minutes, Harley." Peter grumbled.

"You know, when I was your age, I was getting on a bus to go to a field trip to Avengers Tower." Harley ducked the punch Peter threw at him.

Peter paused. "Harley?" He said, his voice dripping with fear. Harley sat up.

"Yeah? What's wrong? Is it-you know..."

Peter shook his head and turned to Harley, his eyes wide. "We were having a family night tonight. Everyone is gonna be there."

Harley gulped.

---

"This house is a f-"

"Language."

Harley and Peter sighed as they were greeted by Shuri and Steve waiting in the lobby when their tour group arrived. The other kids whispered frantically, pointing at the heroes and gossiping.

Peter turned to Harley. "I'm only 14. I shouldn't have to live through this pain."

"Don't worry, little bro. I'll protect you." Harley pulled Peter to hide behind Ned and MJ, who were used to their antics and just moved to hide them better.

They managed to pass by Steve and Shuri unseen, leaving them to wait for the twins to show up while they continued their tour.

---

"Protocol: I Can't Trust Teens activated." FRIDAY reported as the group was in a large conference room, listening to the tour guide explain the process of starting a business and the history of SI.

Suddenly, the door burst open, and all the Avengers and their children stormed in. "Harley and Peter Stark." Tony called.

The class turned to stare at the twins. Peter rested his forehead on his desk and Harley groaned. "Yes, Dad?" They responded in unison.

"Stop that." Cassie Lang pouted. "It's weird."

"Stop what?" The boys smirked, Peter looking up to annoy his honorary cousin.

The class gaped at them. Peter noticed and sighed. Harley followed his gaze and sighed louder, always one to one-up his 'little brother.' Peter glared and sighed louder, but Tony cut Harley off before he could finish the unspoken contest.

"Okay. Upstairs. I'll deal with PR. Change into your pajamas for family night." He ordered. The boys obeyed, their teacher stuttering a useless agreement. They were going to do it whether the teacher said they could or not.

"I would ask for questions, but my goal is embarrassment." Tony smirked. "Who wants to hear about Harley and Peter as babies?"

The End.

Woah. This was hard to write. My fingers kept tripping over themselves. I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!