YEET! (Request)

I don't own Marvel? Wakanda Nonsense is that!?

Request by @Booklover_forlife08. I really hope you like it!

Warnings: mischief and chaos.

"I can't. I have homework."

"Again, kid? Really?" Tony sighed. Peter smirked. "You can do your homework at the Tower. I've already gotten permission from your Aunt, and she signed you out of school for the week."

Peter's smirk slid off his face. "D-Mr. Stark...what if they don't like me?"

Tony's heart melted.

"Kid. They'll love you! Who couldn't?" Tony pulled his kid into a hug. "Besides, Shuri is your age. I'm sure you two can think of something to do."

---

Peter paced nervously. He'd finished his homework, and now he was left to sit and be anxious about meeting the King and Princess of Wakanda. He wasn't too worried about T'challa to be honest. The Black Panther was cool, pretty laid-back, and he didn't need to be anything more than a vague acquaintance to him. Shuri, on the other hand, was his age. That meant that he was responsible for entertaining the princess during her stay, and maybe becoming friends with her. Peter had two friends. Two! He feels like that's good enough evidence for why he shouldn't be here, but Tony insisted.

"Calm down, kid. They'll be here in a minute. And get off the ceiling while you are at it." Tony laughed. Peter dropped off the ceiling and landed next to his father-figure.

"I'm nervous."

"I can tell."

Peter glared.

"You'll be fine. When they show up, I'll introduce you, and then you can take Shuri down to the labs, okay? If it gets bad, you can both just work on your own thing, and it'll be alright." Tony patted Peter's shoulder and turned him to the elevator when it dinged a moment later.

T'challa and Shuri walked out, and Peter tugged out of Mr. Stark's grip to stand next to his mentor instead of in front of him.

"T'challa, Shuri, good to see you." Tony smiled and shook T'challa's hand.

"And you, Tony. This is Peter?" T'challa asked politely.

"Yep. Say hi, Peter." Tony said.

Peter sent a murderous glance to his mentor. "Hi!"

Shuri gave him a once over and promptly ignored him. "Stark. You will let me use your labs, yes?"

"Sure. Peter will take you down." Tony pushed his kid forward. "T'challa and I will be in the meeting room. FRIDAY will tell you when it's time for dinner."

The two adults left. Peter shifted nervously. "Umm. This way, I guess."

Shuri followed in silence. The tension was obvious, but Peter didn't know what he'd done to make Shuri so cold to him already.

The doors to the lab opened as they came up to them. Shuri pushed past Peter and observed the room.

"Outdated, but it'll do." Shuri said.

Peter snorted. Shuri glared at him. "Got something to say, colonizer?"

Peter just clapped his hands. Holoscreens shimmered into being above the tables, and the room seemed to expand as cabinets and display cases folded away to show off hidden technology. "Don't judge before you see the whole picture, princess." He muttered.

Shuri huffed and turned away to work. "The technology in Wakanda is still better."

"So what? I like it old-school. Tony does too. Tech is cool, but it takes a real genius to make something out of practically nothing." Peter brushed away a holoscreen, and went to his designated spot, where he was currently working on making a lightsaber as a side project.