Peppermint

I don't own Marvel.

WARNINGS: pretty much nothing.

"Peter!" Tony smirked, holding a piece of candy behind his back as the spider-boy ran to him.

"Yeah? What's up, Mr. Stark?" Peter screeched to a stop in front of his mentor, grinned excitedly.

"I want to see something." Tony held out a candy cane. "Eat this."

Peter's eyes widened. He'd been Spider-Man long enough to know his weaknesses.

"Get that-that monstrosity away from me!" Peter took a step back and glared at the offending piece of candy.

"So. It's true then? Spiders don't like peppermint?" Tony smirked.

Peter just hissed in response, his eyes trained on the candy.

"Okay then. FRIDAY?" Tony's smirk grew.

FRIDAY filled the room with peppermint spray, causing Peter to freak out and run away.

Peter didn't talk to Tony for a week.

I'm so so so sorry. That was short and awful and really late. Please forgive me.

Warning right now: there will probably not be another one out for a few weeks. I'm working on a longer one right now, but it's going to take time, and then after I post that I'll be out of the country for a few weeks and won't publish anything.

I'm super sorry in advance. Thanks for reading this anyways!

Bye!