Sort of Crack Fix-it (request)

I say, 'sort of crack' because I don't write a lot of crack...contrary to what some other oneshots in this book may lead you to believe, and when I do I'm not totally sure that it counts. It's weird. You know what else is weird? Me not owning Marvel. I want to, but I don't.

This was requested by @Fandom-Princess7875, Hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Mentioned death, not really Endgame spoilers cause I change things, but whatever, also censored language.

"I am inevitable."

"Are you really though?"

*Snap*

~~~~~

Peter had sacrificed his life for the good of the world. Or, at least, that's what everyone besides Shuri and Morgan believed.

"Okay, guys. Let's go over the plan." Peter prompted. "First..."

"I cry!" Morgan squealed. "So that Daddy doesn't see you sneak in."

"Good. And then..."

"I pray to the Vine gods, and then cover Morgan's ears, and you make your grand entrance. We've got this, colonizer." Shuri rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Let's go."

~^~

Everything was going according to plan. Morgan cried loud and hard, letting Peter sneak up to his coffin without anyone noticing. He almost bumped into another teen, one with sandy blond hair who was standing at the back looking confused as to why he was here, but he avoided the collision at the last moment. He snuck into his coffin, replacing the illusion Shuri had planted.

Suddenly, he heard, above the crowd, Shuri's voice.

"Oh, please. Vine gods! Save the boy!"

T'challa tried unsuccessfully to get his sister to stop, as it was disrespectful.

"Vine gods, I beg of you!"

Peter sprang from the coffin and did a few flips to land in front of the crowd. "I'M BACK, B****ES!"

The crowd burst into a mix of confused, angry, and happy tears. Shuri, Peter, and Morgan all started laughing. T'challa hit his sister over the head for hiding that Peter was alive, and Tony smothered his kid in a hug. Morgan just giggled until Peter was left alone for long enough to turn his full attention to her.

"Did I do good?"

"You did the best, Morgs."

I hope you enjoyed that. I kind of did.

Bye!