Shy

A/N: You know the drill. Still don't own Marvel.

Also, I'm super sorry. I'm working on some requests, but I'm stuck, and it's been like two weeks, and I want to get something out. So, requests will be out as soon as I can work past writer's block on the one I'm working on. This is something I found in my drafts, so I hope you enjoy!

Trigger Warnings: None.

Tony knew his son wasn't much like him when it came to public speaking. The boy could rant for hours in private, but when it came to introductions or speeches, he would freeze.

Tony didn't care, of course. He loved his kid, and he would never want to push him into the eyes of the public if he wasn't ready. Tony was pretty sure he would have been just as shy if Howard hadn't forced it out of him from birth.

Peter Stark was somewhat of an enigma to the people he was aquatinted with, especially the interns and scientists at Stark Towers. If you talked to him, it was clear that the teenager was very soft-spoken and calm, unlike his dad. If you asked his family or closest friends, however, they would regale you with tales of hour-long rants and rambling from the 15 year old. Peter did nothing to clear up any confusion. 

So, it came as a surprise to everyone when one day, the entire Stark Towers was sent a video of Peter.

The video opened to Peter glaring at the Rogue Avengers. It was clear they had something and Peter was upset.

"You don't get to talk about my dad that way. He let you into his house after you tried to kill him. You lost all rights to call him anything less than a good person when you left him in Siberia. Don't think I don't know about that, Rogers. You gave him PTSD and anxiety attacks. He has nightmares every night because of you. You deserve none of my respect. You deserve none of the world's respect. You were supposed to be a symbol of doing what is right. How can you stand here and say you are Captain America when you did something like that? Tell me, Captain, does America support attempted murder?" Peter paused to take a breath, and opened his mouth to start talking again, but the video cut out. A message in white text on a black screen appeared.

Told you this kid could talk. This one went on for 4 hours and 17 minutes.

This is really short. I sort of based it off myself? I'm really shy, but I talk a lot and really fast when I'm with people I'm comfortable with. Like, all my classmates think I'm quiet and all my friends wish I was.

Anyways, just something cute. Sort of Peter meets the Avengers from a different angle.

Bye!