A Sticky Situation (request)

You know you are on the internet too much when you are bored and think, out of nowhere, "That moment when your mom says you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed and you go outside to fight whichever one is." And burst out laughing. My sense of humor has died, and I still don't own Marvel.

This was a request by @TBSAAHAY123 I hope you enjoy this!

Warnings: embarrassment.

Peter honestly has no clue how he got into this situation. One minute he was training, shooting web-grenades at the punching dummies across the room. The next, he was stuck to the ceiling, wrapped in his own webs.

"And this is why we train." Peter mumbled, trying to squirm out of the sticky cocoon he had found himself in.

At that moment, Natasha Romanoff, The Fricking Black Widow, walked in. Peter held his breath, hoping that she wouldn't notice him. Of course, she did. It was hard to miss the mess of webs and teenaged disaster that was attached to the ceiling.

Natasha looked at him for a solid minute. Peter just stared back, feeling his face get progressively more and more red as the seconds passed. Then, she burst out laughing.

"Oh my Thor, this is gold!" She exclaimed, taking pictures.

"Nat!" Peter whined. "Don't take pictures, help me down!"

Nat, still chuckling, walked to get a ladder that had been conveniently placed off to the side of the training room. She placed it under Peter, and climbed up to cut the webs off. When she cut the last strand, Peter fumbled until his fingers were stuck to the ceiling so he wouldn't fall, then carefully lowered himself to the ground.

"Thanks, Nat." He mumbled.

"My pleasure, kid." Natasha left, laughing. Peter knew those pictures would be used as blackmail eventually.

The End.

Sorry that was short, I just thought it was cute. :)

Bye!