Truth or Dare pt. 2 (requests)

Yes. Requests as in plural. I still don't own Marvel, though.

This was requested by PetertonysonStark09 and WolfStarT07 They both asked for different things, but I mushed them together, so I hope you both enjoy!

Warnings: embarrassment, underage drinking, MJ x Peter.

"Soooo..." Peter giggled from the ceiling after they had hung up the phone. "Why don't we play a game while we wait?"

MJ stared at him, then sighed when he pulled the puppy eyes out. "Fine."

"Truth or Truth, MJ!" Peter yelled excitedly.

"That's not how the-" MJ protested.

"Truth or Truth, MJ." Ned glared at her. No one upsets Peter. He was especially fragile right now, and he just wanted to play Truth or Truth. Ned was not going to let MJ ruin that.

"Truth." MJ sighed.

"Do you have a crush?" Peter's eyes were big, and he pouted slightly as he asked.

"Yes."

"Who?!?" Peter shouted, trying to wiggle off the ceiling to stare at her.

"A person."

"Which person?"

"The one I have a crush on."

"Who's that?"

"A person."

"MJ!"

"What?"

Ned glared at MJ as Peter's eyes teared up.

"Okay! Okay! I have a crush on you, and I know you have one on me." MJ sighed.

Peter smiled brightly. "Yay!!" He wiggled around as much as he could, like a gleeful little blob of cute.

MJ laughed, a soft blush staining her cheeks. Just then, Tony entered and looked at Peter.

"Yeah. This is a problem." He muttered.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter cheered. "MJ likes me back!"

"That's great, kid." Tony walked up to him and picked up the ladder Ned had been using to try and get Peter down earlier. "Did you ask her out?"

Peter's eyes went wide, and he stared crying. "I forgot."

Tony chuckled, and MJ blushed a bit harder as she laughed. "Why don't you ask her now."

Peter grinned and looked at MJ. "MJ! Can you go on a date with me?"

MJ smiled. "I'd love to. We can work it out when you aren't drunk, though."

Ned looked at Tony as the billionaire climbed the ladder. "Apparently his metabolism doesn't work as quickly on alcohol. He was crazy drunk about 4 hours ago, but he's only a bit tipsy and stupid right now."

Tony nodded, pulling out a screwdriver and slipping it behind Peter's head. Using it as leverage, he gently worked the teen's head free from the glue. Peter shook his head like a dog, glad he had put a hat on before he glued himself to the ceiling and still had his hair.

Working very slowly, Tony managed to pull Peter off the ceiling and had him Spidey stuck to it until he was free. Then, Peter jumped down.

"Okay, kid. Time to go home." Tony led the stumbling teen out of the house and drove him home, explaining the situation to May. She laughed.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!