Spider-Dad pt. 3 (request)

I got a checking account, and I kept complaining about getting emails that I had a low account balance because I knew there was nothing in it yet, so my mom found an excuse to pay me so I would stop complaining. 😂😂😂

This was a request by @QueenOfHearts4913 I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: FLUFF!!!

"Happy Father's Day!" Emma squealed, jumping on Peter and Bucky as they woke up.

"Hey, Princess." Peter muttered, gently kissing her forehead and stumbling out of bed tiredly.

"Papa!" Emma jumped on Bucky's back as he stood up, and he chuckled, holding onto her so she could have a piggyback ride.

"Hey, sweetheart." Bucky grinned.

"I made you a father's day present!" Emma giggled, awkwardly handing Bucky a card with three stick figures drawn on it from his back.

Bucky's eyes filled with tears as he looked at the card. "Thanks, sweetie." at He said. Emma jumped off and handed Peter his present as well, a similar card and a big hug.

Peter smiled at Bucky as the small family walked into the kitchen. "Do you want to give her your present?" He whispered.

Emma watched curiously as her dads talked.

"Emma, Princess, sweetheart..." Bucky started.

"Papa?" Emma glanced between Peter and Bucky. Peter gave her a bright, reassuring smile.

"I wanted to ask if...if you wanted me to adopt you with your dad." Bucky asked nervously.

Emma's eyes widened. "Yes please!!!!" She hugged Bucky tight around the middle, and Bucky hugged back.

"I felt left out." Peter muttered as he joined the hug.

Bucky laughed. If his eyes were a little watery and his next words were a little choked up, no one mentioned it.

"I love you both so much."

The End.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!