It's Love, Steve! (request)

I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is to me that so many people like this book. It literally makes my day every time I see a comment or request and know that people actually enjoy this. So thank all ya'll so very much, and even though I don't own Marvel, I'll keep writing these.

This was a request by @lamming19. I hope ya like it!

Warnings: homophobic/anti-threesome (is there a word for that?) behavior; I don't condone anything Steve says. Threatened violence. Anti-Cap. Peter x Clint x Bucky, you get the idea about ages by now I would hope.

Peter snuggled up against Bucky during their movie night and laid his feet in Clint's lap. Once a week, the three boys would watch a movie together. It tended to end up with some making out in some way or another, but they loved it all the same.

A few minutes into the movie, Clint decided it was the perfect time to plant a kiss on Bucky's lips, effectively smushing Peter between the two. Peter giggled and Clint placed two fingers under Peter's chin to lift his head and kiss him as well. Right at that moment, the door swung open.

Steve stood in the doorway, mouth open. The three boys had thrown themselves apart rather hastily, and now smiled guilty at Steve.

Steve ignored Clint and Peter, but turned to Bucky. "You-that's disgusting!"

Bucky recoiled. "Steve! We're in the 21st century now. It's okay!"

Steve narrowed his eyes. "The year doesn't change the fact that being gay is disgusting and a sin. Not to mention, you are doing it with two other people! That desperate, are you?"

Peter gasped, feeling tears well in his eyes and slapping a hand over his mouth. Bucky looked to be on the verge of tears himself, but he stood up and faced Steve.

"Get out."

"No!" Steve's face softened. "I'm not going to let you do this to yourself, Buck."

"GET OUT!" The former Hydra assassin roared. Steve stumbled back as his best friend took on a murderous look.

"Bucky-"

Bucky raised a hand to push Steve out, but Tony was at the doorway in his suit, pulling the Captain away.

"Don't worry, Buckaroo. I've got him." Tony said. He turned to Clint, who unfortunately had experienced too many people of similar ideologies as Steve to be fazed. "Take care of them, okay?"

"Okay, Stark." Clint said, relieved that Tony was okay with them.

Bucky stood facing the door and breathing heavily. The room was silent except for Bucky's breaths, Peter's quiet sobs, and the movie still playing in the background. With a glance at Bucky, Clint pulled Peter to his chest and muttered soothing words in his ear to get the boy to calm down.

As Peter slowly stopped crying, Bucky turned back to his boyfriends, silent tears streaming down his face. Clint pulled Peter to his right and opened his left arm to Bucky. The ex-assassin climbed into the bed they were laying on before and laid his head on Clint's shoulder.

"I didn't know he-" Bucky muttered.

"I know." Clint soothed.

Peter shifted and pulled himself over Clint to hug Bucky. Bucky smiled.

"Hello, doll."

"Hey." Peter whispered, his voice rough from crying.

"You know he's wrong, right?" Bucky asked.

"I-" Peter paused. "I do, but it still-it still hurts to hear."

Clint pressed a kiss to each of his boyfriends' temples. "We'll be okay."

"Yeah. We will." Bucky agreed.

Peter smiled softly, lifting a hand to rub at the tear tracks on his face. "You promise?"

"We promise." Both boys vowed in unison.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, still pulling comfort from each other.

After Tony had kicked Steve out of the tower and called SHIELD to warn them they needed to get the Captain a room, he went to check on the three boys. When he saw them cuddled and sleeping together, with Frozen still playing in the background, he smiled.

"Yeah, they'll be okay."

The End.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Bye!