*wiggles eyebrows agressively* (request)

Yes. That is what I decided the title should be. Sue me. (Please don't, cause I still don't own Marvel and I don't have enough money to be sued.)

This was a request by Nobody2USweetie I hope ya like it!

Warnings: Dirty talk, implied dirty talk, Field trips.

"I'm okay." Peter said. His entire stance oozed confidence in a way that most people wouldn't expect from him.

"Really?!?" Ned asked, amazed. "We are going on a field trip to the Avengers Compound, and you're okay?"

Peter laughed. "Yep." He winked at MJ as soon as Ned turned away, and smirked at her soft blush in return.

They pulled up to the front of the Avengers Compound and filed out. Flash was shooting nasty glares at Peter. He had proven his internship a month ago when his keycard has fallen out of his bag at the Tower. Tony had sent Happy with it and an official rebuke—as well as a packed lunch since Peter had forgotten his. Flash was still upset about that.

The tour went really well, up until they reached the training room. The Avengers were all present—and all greeted Peter. They were spilt into groups, and Flash was paired with MJ. Peter watched out of the corner of his eye as he half-heartedly fought his partner.

Flash brought his fist up to punch MJ in the jaw. Peter noticed this, as well as taking note of the force behind the pinch and ran at inhuman speeds to pull MJ away.

Flash gaped, and his fists clenched. Peter, smirking, kissed his girlfriend soundly, causing several gasps to ring out. Their relationship had been a secret on Peter's insistence, as a measure to keep MJ safe.

Flash scowled and turned away, but not before he heard Peter lean forward and whisper to MJ, "You can thank me tonight."

The End.

Sorry that was short, I cut my thumb (not super badly) and I have a bandaid on it so it doesn't bleed too badly and it's hard to type with a bandaid on your thumb. I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!