Truth or Dare (request)

Bold of you to assume I don't own Marvel. I mean...you'd be right, but still...bold.

This was a request by @Imaginary_Sapphire I hope you enjoy!

Warnings: underage drinking, implied MJ x Peter, and maybe a bit crack-ish??? Although I could honestly see Peter doing this.

"Really?" Bruce sighed as he joined the circle.

"Really." Tony confirmed, practically bouncing and shifting so he is sitting crisscross-applesauce with his elbows resting on his knees and his head in his hands. Steve looked concerned at him.

"Are you...okay? That looks painful."

"I'm flexible." Tony responded with a flirty wink. Steve turned bright red and Natasha laughed.

"Let's just start." Steve muttered. Natasha laughed more and Tony smirked.

"Okay. Brucie-Bear. Truth or Dare?"

Bruce rolled his eyes. "Truth."

Tony looked thoughtful for a second before grinning like a child. "Who do you have a crush on?"

Bruce laughed. "Really, Tony? That's what you are asking?"

Tony shrugged. "We're playing the game, might as well do it right. Someone's got it ask it."

Bruce sighed. "I like Thor, but don't tell him."

Tony grinned. "I won't! I swear on my Boy Scout's Honor!" He held up his right hand's three middle fingers.

Steve looked approvingly at him. "You were a Boy Scout?"

"Nope!" Tony responded cheerfully. Everyone laughed as Steve sighed.

"Okay, Tony." Bruce teased. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, duh." Tony rolled his eyes. Just then, his phone rang loudly.

"Answer that on speaker." Bruce smirked.

Tony sighed and answered the phone.

"Mr. Stark?" A young voice called from the speaker. Everyone leaned in, confused about why a kid was calling Tony.

"Hey, kid. You're on speaker, so be careful." Tony replied.

"Okay..." The kid said, trailing off.

"Why do you call, kid?" Tony prompted.

"I—I forgot." The kid sighed.

Tony laughed. Suddenly, the kid spoke up again.

"Mr. Stark!" He said.

"Still here, kid. What's going on?" Steve was watching Tony carefully. He didn't know who this kid was, but Tony obviously cared for him.

"I need help." The kid muttered.

"What kind of help?" Tony stood up quickly, almost bumping his head on the TV stand.

"You know I was at MJ's party, right?" The kid seemed tired or something. He was slurring his words.

"Yeah..." Tony furrowed his eyebrows, already calling a suit to him.

"I drank a lot by accident, Mr. Stark." The kid sounded downcast.

"What? Capri-sun? Does MJ not have a bathroom?" Tony teased.

"No. Vodka." The kid responded seriously.

Tony choked on air. "What?!? You?!??"

Natasha smirked. "I like this kid."

"Shush." Tony responded.

"I told you it was an accident!" The kid whined.

"How do you get drunk on accident, kid?" Tony pinched the bridge of his nose.

"MJ spiked the fruit punch and forgot to tell me, and I didn't notice 'cause she was so preeeeeettty." The kid sighed. Steve could practically see the heart eyes through the phone.

"Okay. Do you need me to pick you up?" Tony asked, concern practically dripping into his voice.

"Yeah, but there's a problem." The kid audibly pouted. Steve was impressed at the kid's ability to display emotion, especially since he apparently hung out with Tony.

"What did you do?" Tony sighed.

"So, I woke up just now." The kid said and stopped.

"I can tell. And?"

"I'm on the ceiling." The kid let the bomb drop. Surprisingly, Tony didn't seem too shocked.

"And how did that happen?" Tony asked.

"Well, MJ tells me that I apparently screamed that I was Spider-Man last night."

"And then?"

"No one believed me!" The kid cried.

"Understandable. So, you had to prove it?" Tony clarified.

"I had to prove it." The kid confirmed.

"Okay. I'll get Pepper to—"

"Oh no. You don't understand yet." The kid continued. Natasha seemed to have something click in her head and she looked curiously at Tony. He waved her off.

"Okay. Continue, then."

"I kind of...I'm still on speaker, right?" The kid asked.

"Yes..." Tony said. "It was a Dare."

"Oh." The kid replied. "Makes sense. Well, I kind of forgot...you know...and I glued myself to the ceiling."

Tony burst out laughing. "H-how are you even calling me?"

"MJ's holding the phone. Say hi!" The kid said. Another voice spoke up. "Hi." The female voice stated tiredly. Another male voice piped up. "We've been trying to get him down for 3 hours."

"Mr. Stark? I need help." The kid pleaded.

"I'm on my way." Tony hung up the call.

He stepped backwards into a suit that had been waiting there for a few minutes. "If you'll excuse me, I have to save my kid." He flew off.

Natasha laughed. "Let's keep playing. This is fun."

The End.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!