Thirteen

Kd pov:

Kd pov:

"Why you keep crying nana?" I asked my daughter who screamed at the top of her lungs as I attempted to do her hair.

"You just ate and I changed your diaper so why you crying?" I asked picking her up.

I looked over at kacey who played with the toy blocks then looked up seeing Dior walking into the kitchen.

"Kanari you blowing me." I said taking the comb out her hair.

I looked over at Dior who took a water bottle out of the fridge.

I looked at her hair then back at Kanari's who calmed down from hollering.

"Aye." I called to Dior and she looked over at me.

"Yeah?" She asked me opening her water bottle.

I sighed and looked her up and down.
"Can you do her hair for me?" I asked her and she walked over to me.

"Why did her mom drop her off without her hair done?" She asked me.

Instead of getting smart I answered her question because she's right.

Monique can flex to instagram with her hair and nails done from the child support checks I give her but my daughter never got what she needs.

"I don't know Monique priorities be everywhere." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked her and she smirked and shook her head.

"I was expecting you to tell me to mind my business and call me out my name but I guess not." She said and I ain't say nothing.

"Can you do it though?" I asked referring to kanari hair and she nodded her head.

"Thank you." I said digging in my pocket peeling backing two hundred dollars and giving it to her.

"I'm not gone be able to use this." She said trying to give it back to me.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"You don't let me go no where anyways." She told me.

"Damn you make me sound evil." I told her and she lifted an eyebrow.

Instead of saying anything else I moved out of her way so she can do kanaris hair.

I watched as she gently combed it out then applied gel slicking it up then putting a rubber band and a bow on it.

"Wasn't that hard." She told me as kanari hopped down from the chair running out the kitchen with kacey chasing her.

"Thank you." I told her and she nodded her head walking off but I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me.

"Get dressed ." I told her and she squinted her eyes.

"Why?" She asked me and I smacked my lips letting her go.

"Just go do what I said and dress in something nice." I said and she nodded her head walking off.

I put all kanari hair stuff back in her bag then went upstairs to my room taking a shower.

Author pov: I'll continue next chapter😗