Twenty six

Omniscient pov:

Dior sat in her room tying her vans. She was going out with Semaj today and she wanted to dress casual because he wouldn't tell her where he was taking her.

As she pulled her hair outta her hoodie she watched kd walk in her room with his hand behind his back.

"Where you going?" He asked her eyeing her up and down.

She thought about telling him the truth but thought against it because he told her not to go out with Semaj.

"Out to the mall with jaylen." She said and he nodded his head.

"I brought you this since you couldn't recover your old one." He said pulling his arm from behind his back handing her a phone.

She eyed it seeing a rose gold iPhone.

"Thank you but you didn't have to I could've got my own phone." She said and he nodded his head.

"It's good just see it as a thank you gift or some shit." He said and she raised a eyebrow.

"Thank you for what?" She asked him.

"I mean you do be helping me out with kanari so for that I guess." He said.

She smiled at him then opened the box taking the phone out.

She didn't know why kd wasn't being a asshole to her anymore but she was happy he wasn't.

He been nice to her for a while now and it made her living there easier.

"The passcode to leave out of the gate is 1010." He told her.

He walked out the room going to his room and falling back on the bed.

He was tired from taking care of kanari and kacey all day then he had to go into work later so while the kids was napping he was going to get his rest.

Dior sat up her phone by logging into her old iCloud and got all her old messages and stuff back.

She had some missed calls from Kevin a couple hours before he died and some text messages from her old friends.

She went and logged into all her old social media's looking at her dms filled with I miss you and where you been messages and some Rip comments on her post.

"Where was this energy before ?" She scoffed going to Kevin page.

Kevin had a thousand plus Rest In Peace comments but still yet to have his funeral.

It's been like 6 months and nobody have paid for him a funeral.

The only person he had was Dior and his girlfriend who was pregnant.

Dior went over to his girlfriend Bianca page seeing her post videos and pictures of him and her.

Dior texted her to reach out then turned her phone off standing up.

It was 7:15 and Semaj was suppose to swing by and get her at 7:20.

Dior walked over to kd room knocking on the door but didn't get a response.

She opened the door seeing his legs hang off the bed and him laying on his back sleep.

"He's cute when he sleep." She mumbled and he opened his eyes looking at her.

"You need something?" He asked her restless.

"Yeah I'm leaving." She told him and he nodded his head.

"Put my number in yo phone if you need me." He said and she gave him her phone then thought about something.

"Kd i want to be able to have a funeral for my cousin Kevin." She said.