One

This story is now Revamped meaning some plot changes, some character changes, mild grammar fixes, etc.)
Enjoy❤️.

Kayden/Kd pov:

Kayden/Kd pov:

"Destiny open this door." I banged on my baby momma door.

She was blowing me I been banging on the door almost thirty minutes and her stupid ass wouldn't open the door.

The door swung open and she mugged me letting me in.

"Yo stupid ass heard me knocking on the door you should've been let me in." I told her.

"You here to see yo son?" She asked me folding her arms and I ain't say nothing because obviously .

"Monique was on Facebook live bashing you yesterday." She said walking to her room and I followed her.

"About what?." I asked laying on her bed.

"She was saying how you ain't care about your daughter and you haven't seen her in almost a month and you care about kasey more then kanari." She told me as she sat next to me playing with her nails.

"Man she be tripping." I said lowly. I had two baby mommas destiny and Monique.

Destiny is my first baby momma to my one year old son kasey and Monique was the mother to my second born Kanari who was one year old as well.

Monique was my problematic baby momma. She lived for drama and social media.

She tries to bash me about me coming to see my daughter and not caring about her but we wouldn't be having issues if I didn't have to pay her 7000 a month of child support.

"You just need to go see kanari Kd." Destiny said.

Kd was my nickname I got from my mom when I was younger.

My mom committed suicide after the passing of my older sister who was two at the time.

It weighed heavy on my heart but I ain't talk about it like that.

I did once to Destiny but that was back when we was bestfriends now that we got a child together We don't kick it how we use too.

"Hell nah I'm not going to see her until Monique take me off child support." I told her.

"You letting child support stop you from being in your child life?" She asked and I ain't say nothing.

"See kd your being immature as fuck you know how it feels to only have one parent don't do that to kanari." She said and I looked at her.

"Ight Destiny." I said.

"Don't Ight me nigga." She said standing up tying her grey silk rob closed.