Fourteen

Monique pov:

Monique pov:

I stood next to my bestfriends Monica and Tasha as we looked over the club balcony.

"Girl it's some fine niggas in here tonight." Tasha said as she swayed her hips to the music that was playing.

"Ain't that yo baby daddy friend James?" Monica asked me and I looked over to where she pointed seeing him .

"Yea that's him." I said stepping down from the balcony walking over to him with Monica.

"You can't speak?" I asked him and he looked up at me.

"What up Monique." He said looking me up and down.

"Like what you see?" I flirted.

"I'm not on that with you Monique." He told me and I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever where's my baby daddy?" I asked him.

"He took the kids and his girl to Dave n busters." He said with a smirk.

I frowned then turned it into a mug.
"Who is his girl?" I asked growing upset.

"Dior I'm pretty sure you familiar with her since they live together." He chuckled.

"Bitch Tasha and Monica lets go." I said storming out the club to my car.

My girls got in then looked at me.

"What happen?" Tasha asked.

"Kd friend James just told me he got that bitch around my kids at Dave n busters so we finna pay this hoe a visit." I said pulling off.

This bitch better ask about me.

Kd pov:

"Daddy that." Kacey said pointing at the motorcycle ride.

I walked over there swiping the game card and putting him and kanari on there.

"Wait what if they fall off." Dior said as she swiped the card to the motorcycle next to the one the kids was on sitting down.

I've been being nice to Dior all day which was surprising because she usually did stuff that pissed me off.

"They not." I reassured her getting on the motorcycle behind her.

"Um no sir you better wait until we get off." She said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Chill." I told her and she rolled her eyes starting the game.

We soon finished and got off and we went over to the air hockey table.

"Oooo I'll play for kanari you play for kasey." Dior said picking up kanari.

"Bet, we finna win anyways ain't that right big boy." I said picking up kasey and he high fives me.

I swiped my card for the air hockey table and before we could start to play I heard yelling.

"Kd why the fuck you got this bitch in here holding my motherfucking baby." Monique said as Tasha snatched kanari out of Dior hand.

"Monique why the fuck you causing all this attention?" I asked her and she pushed me.

"Why was this bitch holding my baby kd?" She asked me and I looked around seeing everybody watching us.

"Matter fact since you don't know." She said starting a sentence but not ending it.

Tasha put kanari down then her, Monica, and Monique ran up and started swinging on Dior .

Monique fist connected with Dior jaw who was straight windmilling.

I quickly put my kids in the restaurant booth as they screamed at the top of they lungs then went and pushed them away from Dior.

"Bitch don't touch my fucking daughter again." Monique said spitting towards Dior who tried to run back up on Monique but I pulled her.

"You fucking this dumb ass hoe and she can't even fight." Monique said.

"Bitch y'all jumped me." Dior said trying to get out of my grip

"Weak ass bitches." Somebody from the crowd yelled.

"And we'll do it again." Monica and Tasha said running back up with Monique snatching Dior out of my grabs.

I pulled Tasha and Monica back along with the help of one of the workers but Monique already had Dior how she wanted her.

Dior wasn't losing but she wasn't winning either, but her hits was connecting .

I pushed Monique off of her and she got up hitting me.

I picked her up and slammed her as police came rushing in the door pointing they guns at me.

"Freeze! Put your hands up where we can see them and get down on your knees." They said and I did as told.

The police came behind me and cuffed me.

"Y'all not gone read me my rights?" I asked.

"Shutup!" They yelled and I chuckled. I'm getting out of here easily.

Taking me to the back of the squad car I seen Monique walk out with kanari and her friends mugging me going to her car.

Dior walked out with Kacey and my keys staring at me.

"Have Chris Take him back to his momma ." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Shut the fuck up." The white officer said slamming the door in my face.