Eleven

Kd pov:

Kd pov:

I knocked on destiny door and it swung open.

"Kd what you doing here?" She asked me letting me in.

I closed her door and picked her up kissing her walking us to her room.

"Take this off." I told her and she did as told.

I kissed on her chest as I unhooked her bra and then I felt her hand grab mines.

"What's yo problem?" She asked me and I ain't say nothing.

"Nothing destiny take these off." I said tugging at her shorts and she stood up hooking her bra back up.

"Talk to me kd what's wrong?" She asked me.

"Nothing destiny." I said sitting up and she came and sat next to me.

"Something wrong talk to me." She said grabbing my face and looking at me.

I explained to her what happen in the pool and she straight faced me.

"So your mad at her because you kissed her?" She asked me and I nodded my head and she laughed.

"Kd you something else." She told me putting her shirt back on.

"How?" I asked her.

"How are you mad at Dior because you like her?" She asked me and I mugged her.

"I don't like her." I told her.

"Yes you do." She retaliated.

"No the fuck I don't." I said growing angry. I didn't even know the bitch like that and everybody assumed I liked her.

"You here trying to fuck me knowing you like somebody else." She said shaking her head at me.

"Destiny I don't fucking like that girl." I said and she smirked at me.

"Why are you denying your feelings?" She asked and before I could answer my phone rung.

I pulled my phone out seeing my dad calling and I answered.

"Hello." I answered.

"Bring the girl Dior by my office today." He told me.

"You found somewhere for her to go?" I asked him hoping he'd say yes.

"No but I wanna talk to her, bring her by in an hour." He said hanging up.