Ninty four

Omniscient pov:

Dior sat on her couch watching tv as her door bell rung repeatedly.

Her kids was still with kd so she was having some alone time to herself.

She stood up pausing the tv throwing the remote on the couch then going to her front door looking through the peephole seeing her mom.

She opened the door letting her mom in as she scratched her head.

"Mom what you doing here why you didn't call first?" Dior asked walking to the kitchen and going in the refrigerator getting a water bottle.

"I came to check up on my child, how are you holding up?" She asked and Dior shrugged.

"I feel a little bit better after talking to Mya, I'm not really stressing it no more." Dior said opening her water bottle.

"To me it look like you are you don't even look like Dior anymore." Her mom said.

"Mom I'm fine I can't sit around and be hurt forever I got to move on." Dior said.

"Anyways I want you to come with me somewhere." Her mom said.

"I don't know. Is this something I should be trusting? You probably about to drop me off at a church to get married." Dior said shaking her head.

"Not likely but trust me come on this is going to be something good for you." She said and Dior grabbed her phone and purse following her mom out the door.

She got In the passenger seat of her mom car and sighed as her mom got in the car.

"So how are you and kd communication wise?" Her mom asked.

"We only talk about kori and kasani so good I guess." Dior shrugged.

"I'm talking about y'all." Her mom said as she ran a red light making Dior frown.

"We don't talk about us he just comes get the twins and leave then come back and drops them off." Dior said.

"Their is to many red lights out here I'm not sitting through this bullshit." Her mom honked her horn.

"Road rage much?" Dior asked.

"When your my age hell yes." Her mom said swerving to a different lane.

"Anyways what's up with all the questions about me and kd?" Dior asked.

"Because your all sad and depressed now your losing your glow ." Her mom said parking her car in front of a building.

"I'm okay, where are we?" Dior asked confused.

"Follow me." Her mom said getting out of the car and Dior frowned getting out behind her following her.

They reached the door that said "Klifforda Therapy facility." And Dior frowned.

"Mom what am I doing here?" Dior asked as they walked in.

"Dior I feel like this is best for you right now."

"Rather you say it or not your showing signs of depression and I don't want that for you because once your depressed that makes your kids depressed and others around you." Her mom said signing in.

"I don't need therapy." Dior snapped.

"No listen to me Dior Joy Taylor, I messed up in the past and it caused a lot of problems within your childhood and that same trauma you suffered could be affecting you now."

"If you don't let your past go your future is going to be bullshit and I refuse to let that happen."

"So your going to take your ass in that therapy class do what you got to do and we all gone be happy."